Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmm, Aussies caught ball-tampering and are promptly thrashed by 492 runs

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I liked Nasser Hussein's dig that Warner had basically abused every team in world cricket except the Indians because doing so might have jeopardised his IPL contract. Prick.
    A guy I work with bumped into a few of the england lads in a bar in Cardiff after the Ashes test there. He got chatting with Stokes who was basically telling him that there is no respect between them and the Aussies- they absolutely hate them.

I think the phrase regarding Mitchell Johnson was something along the lines of 'the biggest **** I have ever met'........

I was thinking the other day about the gigantic ****ing stink they kicked up over Broad not walking in that test over here. Even at the time that was ridiculous but looking at it now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A guy I work with bumped into a few of the england lads in a bar in Cardiff after the Ashes test there. He got chatting with Stokes who was basically telling him that there is no respect between them and the Aussies- they absolutely hate them.

I think the phrase regarding Mitchell Johnson was something along the lines of 'the biggest **** I have ever met'........

I was thinking the other day about the gigantic ****ing stink they kicked up over Broad not walking in that test over here. Even at the time that was ridiculous but looking at it now.....
    There's been a preening arrogance to them for a while now - since the Clarke era, basically. Oddly, it hasn't necessarily had anything to do with their on-field prowess. They were as objectionable when we were handing them their arses as when they were handing us ours.

The biggest crime ever committed is getting caught
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I liked Nasser Hussein's dig that Warner had basically abused every team in world cricket except the Indians because doing so might have jeopardised his IPL contract. Prick.
    Harsh - he did have a go at least one Indian batsman ("Speak English") - sure he upset a few others. When I say harsh, I do mean good riddance to the hateful ****

Also well done Broad for not picking up the bait when asked about Lehmann. "We want to make him cry and go home" wasn't it Darren Oh well the order isn't important

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Also well done Broad for not picking up the bait when asked about Lehmann. "We want to make him cry and go home" wasn't it Darren Oh well the order isn't important
    We had better ****ing hammer them when they come here next year. No more of this bull**** cricket...

Have to say I am shocked at the levels of vitriol on display here.

We had better ****ing hammer them when they come here next year. No more of this bull**** cricket...
    With what? Our only two test-class bowlers will be 33 and 37 by then.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Have to say I am shocked at the levels of vitriol on display here.
    Really? thought it was the norm' now
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

With what? Our only two test-class bowlers will be 33 and 37 by then.
    Maybe we could spend a year teaching Mark Wood the difference between a fullish length and a half volley.

And Stokes might be fit/ not in prison.