Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** me, the Guardian splashing on another Corbyn anti-semitism row

**** me, the Guardian splashing on another Corbyn anti-semitism row

consistent with my prediction that even the centre left media won’t be able to resist covering this story...

The founder of Momentum openly criticising his actions too. That’s incredible, given they basically created Corbyn.

This is all going far, far better than I could have ever imagined
    Last edited by Monty92; 04-03-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    echoing my belief that even the centre left media can’t resist this story...

The founder of Momentum openly criticising his actions too. That’s incredible, given they basically created Corbyn.

This is all going far, far better than I could have ever imagined
    I love that Lansman said that it was Corbyn's 'night off' and that his office didn't know he was there.

First of all, when did 'nights off' become a thing for the Leader of the Opposition? Alongside his 'days in lieu' it suggests a profoundly unserious man.
    Secondly, how mired in fringe, hard-left crankery do you have to be that your idea of fun is spending Easter Monday sharing your beetroot with a bunch of anti-zionist Jewish nutjobs?
    Third, how stupid does Corbyn have to be to think this would either go down well or go unnoticed?
    Fourth, the overall impression is that unless minded 24/7, Corbyn will inevitably wander off and stumble into a meeting with anti-semites and/or terrorist sympathisers, appear at the embassy of a hostile South American country or have a cup of tea with a Soviet spy.

Deleting his personal Facebook page was an interesting move too...

Oh, yeah. The equivalent of shredding and burning files when the feds are onto you. As plain an admission of guilt as one could ask for.

He'll justify that by saying it's down to the data handling of Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I love that Lansman said that it was Corbyn's 'night off' and that his office didn't know he was there.

First of all, when did 'nights off' become a thing for the Leader of the Opposition? Alongside his 'days in lieu' it suggests a profoundly unserious man.
    Secondly, how mired in fringe, hard-left crankery do you have to be that your idea of fun is spending Easter Monday sharing your beetroot with a bunch of anti-zionist Jewish nutjobs?
    Third, how stupid does Corbyn have to be to think this would either go down well or go unnoticed?
    Fourth, the overall impression is that unless minded 24/7, Corbyn will inevitably wander off and stumble into a meeting with anti-semites and/or terrorist sympathisers, appear at the embassy of a hostile South American country or have a cup of tea with a Soviet spy.
    So he isn't entitled to a night off? He cant attend an event in his own constituency as a private citizen?

I love the name of the organisation - Jewdas

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    So he isn't entitled to a night off? He cant attend an event in his own constituency as a private citizen?

I love the name of the organisation - Jewdas
    He may do as he likes, p. It is a (relatively) free country - as long as his lot don't get into power.

However, no, he does not get a 'night off' from being leader of the opposition. Everything he does will be seen in the light of that fact - something he appears not yet to have grasped.

I quite liked the name, too. Particularly at Easter.

Jesus, but he's thick, p. What's even funnier is that increasingly his stupidity is the only excuse his defenders have to fall back on for his actions.

He may do as he likes, p. It is a (relatively) free country - as long as his lot don't get into power.

However, no, he does not get a 'night off' from being leader of the opposition. Everything he does will be seen in the light of that fact - something he appears not yet to have grasped.

I quite liked the name, too. Particularly at Easter.

Jesus, but he's thick, p. What's even funnier is that increasingly his stupidity is the only excuse his defenders have to fall back on for his actions.
    I think the key clue is 'in his own constituency'..... where he is not just the Leader of the Opposition but the local MP.

As I said last week, NOBODY is this stupid. You have to conclude that this is deliberate provocation.

Or another conspiracy by a zionist-led media.......

Saw an interesting film about the libel case involving David Irving at the weekend. For the record, no, I dont agree with him....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think the key clue is 'in his own constituency'..... where he is not just the Leader of the Opposition but the local MP.

As I said last week, NOBODY is this stupid. You have to conclude that this is deliberate provocation.

Or another conspiracy by a zionist-led media.......

Saw an interesting film about the libel case involving David Irving at the weekend. For the record, no, I dont agree with him....
    If it's provocation, it's him going rogue against his office, Momentum and pretty much everyone who wants to put him in Downing St.

I mean, I know his commitment to anti-zionism is strong, but is it that strong? Or is he actually trying to force them to sack him as leader so he can get back to his level of competence (wherever the fvck that is)?

If it's provocation, it's him going rogue against his office, Momentum and pretty much everyone who wants to put him in Downing St.

I mean, I know his commitment to anti-zionism is strong, but is it that strong? Or is he actually trying to force them to sack him as leader so he can get back to his level of competence (wherever the fvck that is)?
    It is perfectly possible that he has had enough of a job that he never really wanted and for which he is hopelessly unprepared/unqualified.

I really cant put up with a Labour leader who is willing to cause this much trouble over his hatred of Israel. As much as I may respect the view it is hardly a key issue in the job description. where is this fabled commitment to 'ordinary people' most of whom don't give a **** about Israel one way or the other?