Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellerin’s dip in form...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    No denying when he first broke into the team he looked like he go on to be one of the best right backs in Europe but ever since he signed his new contract he’s been garbage.

Pace seems to have dropped, can’t pass or cross a ball, out if position at the wrong times, poor tackling etc etc

It seems that around about the same time he decided to become a vegan.

Fkin kids these days

No wonder he hasn’t progressed...running on fumes all the time eating rabbit food instead of the good stuff.
    He's Spanish - suggest you consult Neg and Frimmers on Facebook who will explain to you why his drug use explains pretty much everything he does and how he does it.

Bellerin’s dip in form ... is probably par for the course for a young exciting player after his initial arrival on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Bellerin’s dip in form ... is probably par for the course for a young exciting player after his initial arrival on the scene.
    And with a **** team crumbling around him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And with a **** team crumbling around him.....
    There appeared to be a contra temps between Bellerin and our German number 10 yesterday.

Ozil should have chinned the fúcker. The state of him.

There appeared to be a contra temps between Bellerin and our German number 10 yesterday.

The lip reading of it was quite amusing. Ozil saying "you talk too much. Wait till we're inside"

Good #bantz between them after on Twitter, clearly a storm in a teacup

I didnt watch it but I am going to assume that Ozil was in the right.

Dennis was always right. If you werent where he put the ball it was your fault because that is where you should have been. Freddie Ljungberg learned that- go where Dennis thinks you should be, it is bound to be right.

Dennis was always right. If you werent where he put the ball it was your fault because that is where you should have been. Freddie Ljungberg learned that- go where Dennis thinks you should be, it is bound to be right.
    Yes, but in earlier times, people would have burned Dennis as a witch due to his powers of foresight.

Obviously, he wouldn't have been able to fly a broomstick, though.

Yeah, the no pace, afraid of flying, Dutchie had an eye for a pass all right.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yeah, the no pace, afraid of flying, Dutchie had an eye for a pass all right.
    I'm a little afraid of flying. Dennis is right, yet again....

I'm a little afraid of flying. Dennis is right, yet again....
    Any sensible person should be, it's just not right.