Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bellerin’s dip in form...

Bellerin’s dip in form...

No denying when he first broke into the team he looked like he go on to be one of the best right backs in Europe but ever since he signed his new contract he’s been garbage.

Pace seems to have dropped, can’t pass or cross a ball, out if position at the wrong times, poor tackling etc etc

It seems that around about the same time he decided to become a vegan.

Fkin kids these days

No wonder he hasn’t progressed...running on fumes all the time eating rabbit food instead of the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    No denying when he first broke into the team he looked like he go on to be one of the best right backs in Europe but ever since he signed his new contract he’s been garbage.

Pace seems to have dropped, can’t pass or cross a ball, out if position at the wrong times, poor tackling etc etc

Fkin kids these days

No wonder he hasn’t progressed...running on fumes all the time eating rabbit food instead of the good stuff.
    He is basically playing wing back in a 4-4-2. He doesn't have anyone to link with. Yet still gave the pass for LaK7's penalty. Still got on to Rambo's turn and pass into the box. Perhaps if we play Auba on the left a HM on the right, he might have someone to work with.

We were so narrow is was unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Fkin kids these days

Annoyed me when we broke out and he's got the ball with just Glen Johnson ahead and acres of space behind him and he just stopped and passed inside, was crying out for him to push it past and run into the acres of space behind.

Did amuse me though on another occasion when we were breaking and Ozil looked to have slowed up play and the crowd were on his case and then he just turned a fired a beautiful pass straight down the middle to keep the break going and then got a huge round of applause

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Annoyed me when we broke out and he's got the ball with just Glen Johnson ahead and acres of space behind him and he just stopped and passed inside, was crying out for him to push it past and run into the acres of space behind.
    This appears to have become the Arsenal way.

Shocking lack of application for the most part on Sunday. Ozil was on the ball several times and appeared to be at a loss what to do with it because of lack of movement ahead of him.

At one point during the first half, I decided to count how many passes we could put together. 2 was the answer. I tried again, 6 - before someone passed into touch. I gave up at this point.

Apart from Shakira's shot in the first few minutes. How shíte are Stoke? Thankfully, I believe they will go down this season
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    This appears to have become the Arsenal way.

Shocking lack of application for the most part on Sunday. Ozil was on the ball several times and appeared to be at a loss what to do with it because of lack of movement ahead of him.

At one point during the first half, I decided to count how many passes we could put together. 2 was the answer. I tried again, 6 - before someone passed into touch. I gave up at this point.

Apart from Shakira's shot in the first few minutes. How shíte are Stoke? Thankfully, I believe they will go down this season
    For all our moaning, could you imagine paying to watch that lot, week in, week out?! We were awful and still Butland made about 5 or 6 decent saves and we scored 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    He is basically playing wing back in a 4-4-2. He doesn't have anyone to link with. Yet still gave the pass for LaK7's penalty. Still got on to Rambo's turn and pass into the box. Perhaps if we play Auba on the left a HM on the right, he might have someone to work with.
    Spot on. Can’t really expect him to do much when the bloke who’s supposed to be playing ahead of him is on the other side of the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    For all our moaning, could you imagine paying to watch that lot, week in, week out?! We were awful and still Butland made about 5 or 6 decent saves and we scored 3.
    Butland would be a decent buy in the inevitable firesale imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Heads up.... We'll probably get Jonny Evans for next to nowt this summer
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Heads up.... We'll probably get Jonny Evans for next to nowt this summer
    I don't get this at all. Us, City, spurs and others are linked with him, I get he's cheap but he's also bloody mediocre and I'm being generous with that.