Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jesus Christ. When did we forget how to pass? Rambo's been about our best player...

Jesus Christ. When did we forget how to pass? Rambo's been about our best player...

But most of the rest have been woeful. El-Nenny's not been too bad, but we keep slowing it down.

Has PEA touched the ball so far today?

We need another layer in the no.10 space between him and the MF. Bring on Mhikky or LaK7 for Welbz.

We need more creativity. Losing Santi is where it all went wrong. With him, we had triangles of genius with Ozil and Alexis.

Once we lost him and only had two, we nosedived. And with Mhikky on the bench, we are down to one.

If we had Santi and Rambo behind the two No.10s, that would be better.

We used to have triangles of Cesc, Rosicky and Nasri. We need three no.10s in MF. We need a new Santi. And it would be better if we had a spare £50m no.10 as opposed to a spare £50m striker. Like when we had AA23, TR7 and Nasri competing for two places alongside Cesc.

Like when we had JAR who could cover for RP7 or DB10.

So as well as a goalie, CH and DM, we also need to buy two no.10s of the Santi, Rosicky or Nasri level. One to play and one as a spare.

We're fücked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    But most of the rest have been woeful. El-Nenny's not been too bad, but we keep slowing it down.

Has PEA touched the ball so far today?

We need another layer in the no.10 space between him and the MF. Bring on Mhikky or LaK7 for Welbz.

We need more creativity. Losing Santi is where it all went wrong. With him, we had triangles of genius with Ozil and Alexis.

Once we lost him and only had two, we nosedived. And with Mhikky on the bench, we are down to one.

If we had Santi and Rambo behind the two No.10s, that would be better.

We used to have triangles of Cesc, Rosicky and Nasri. We need three no.10s in MF. We need a new Santi. And it would be better if we had a spare £50m no.10 as opposed to a spare £50m striker. Like when we had AA23, TR7 and Nasri competing for two places alongside Cesc.

Like when we had JAR who could cover for RP7 or DB10.

So as well as a goalie, CH and DM, we also need to buy two no.10s of the Santi, Rosicky or Nasri level. One to play and one as a spare.

We're fücked.
    I bloody love triangles G...easily my fav shape . I think triangles are the only thing with 3 points we are going to see today the way this game is going
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    I bloody love triangles G...easily my fav shape . I think triangles are the only thing with 3 points we are going to see today the way this game is going
    Circle for me, old son. The viciouser the better.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Circle for me, old son. The viciouser the better.
    I dont really have a fav shape ega..i'm not a pervert
    Just needed it to wrangle my little 3 point line in there you see ...