Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: When I hear keen rapist John Worboys mentioned, I can't help but sing his surname

When I hear keen rapist John Worboys mentioned, I can't help but sing his surname

to the tune of Duran Duran's 'Wild Boys'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't know much about him but given the glw's reaction, he must have been quite the operator. You know how non-judgemental she remains in these matters; when I suggested he was 'a bit rapey', she replied that he was 'rather too rapey'.

He must have been a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't know much about him but given the glw's reaction, he must have been quite the operator. You know how non-judgemental she remains in these matters; when I suggested he was 'a bit rapey', she replied that he was 'rather too rapey'.

Black cab driver, y'see? Imagine having to listen to the fvcker talk sh1te, pay through the nose and get raped into the bargain? Nightmare imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

100+ chicks apparently.

Would probably get off in Northern Ireland.

#controversial

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    100+ chicks apparently.

#controversial
    Yes, they did seem a little bit fortunate to not be found guilty

Black cab driver, y'see? Imagine having to listen to the fvcker talk sh1te, pay through the nose and get raped into the bargain? Nightmare imo.
    Ah. And we know about black cab drivers, don't we? Moaning twáts who live in Finchley and sit in the East Stand. Without wishing to say too much, not much admired by Our Jeremy, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    100+ chicks apparently.

#controversial
    Is this the rugby players? Yes, that seemed very odd.

Is this the rugby players? Yes, that seemed very odd.
    Protestants to a man, the players and the jury.

Makes me sick to the stomach.

#Ibelieveher

Great track. Dashed clever fellows, those Duranies.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."