Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Your future, AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, but then I dont live in Chelmsford. I also dont drink bottled beer.

It was a figure of speech. I was celebrating the fact that this will provide alternative sources of income for the homeless, particularly the more entrepreneurial among them. And as their collecting would both reduce litter and aid recycling it would effectively be a form of public service.

Well done the homeless!
    If the thing works out in any way the same as it does in the EU, it won't just be the homeless cashing in. Unless the Eurotrash beggar class are extremely, one might even say suspiciously well-turned out.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm struggling to discern the point of drinking 10 beers and not being drunk.

Do you particularly enjoy frequent urination or something?
    At my age it isn't a thing of choice
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Ban the burkar!!!!
    So you pull the burkar of the ****s head, take it to the machine and ka-ching!

****ing great, can see this catching on...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No, but then I dont live in Chelmsford. I also dont drink bottled beer.

It was a figure of speech. I was celebrating the fact that this will provide alternative sources of income for the homeless, particularly the more entrepreneurial among them. And as their collecting would both reduce litter and aid recycling it would effectively be a form of public service.

Well done the homeless!
    So the entire scenario was a lie, a charade created to shine you in a light which you were not fitting of?

For shame Pedro.

And Easter as well when Jesus Christ died for all men.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So the entire scenario was a lie, a charade created to shine you in a light which you were not fitting of?

For shame Pedro.

And Easter as well when Jesus Christ died for all men.
    It was a sketch to illustrate the point. I didn't mean to offend anyone, least of all our lord Jesus Christ.