Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future, AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I bring a large plastic container thing to the bottle bank place about every 2-3 weeks, may as well get paid for it.

It will never take off here mind you as normally the bottle banks are overflowing and people just leave them on the pavement.
    Same here, tbh. Most bottle banks are surrounded by cardboard boxes full of bottles people couldn't fit in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh I'm all in favour of that. I'd make it equivalent to the cost of the product within.

My reasons? 1. Chavs dropping litter might be discouraged from so doing. 2. The poor turtles, and so on.
    1. Chavs will drop litter anyway because they're chavs. If they thought in terms of discouragement and consequences they wouldn't be chavs.

2. Fvck turtles.

Oh I'm all in favour of that. I'd make it equivalent to the cost of the product within.

My reasons? 1. Chavs dropping litter might be discouraged from so doing. 2. The poor turtles, and so on.
    I live in Manchester, how is my plastic bottle going to end up in the Ocean?

For the record, all my plastic bottles go in the plastic/cans/bottle bin provided by the council

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    1. Chavs will drop litter anyway because they're chavs. If they thought in terms of discouragement and consequences they wouldn't be chavs.

2. Fvck turtles.
    1. As b points out, homelessers will be inclined to pick up the chavlitter to exchange for Red Stripe.

2. Still with the yellow bile, I see? You care nothing for the lives of Australian cricketers or our watery chums? I believe there is a term for those who exhibit a lack of empathy.

Yes, you're a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I live in Manchester, how is my plastic bottle going to end up in the Ocean?

For the record, all my plastic bottles go in the plastic/cans/bottle bin provided by the council
    The council takes those things and dumps the contents in the sea, p.

The council takes those things and dumps the contents in the sea, p.
    I tried

1. As b points out, homelessers will be inclined to pick up the chavlitter to exchange for Red Stripe.

2. Still with the yellow bile, I see? You care nothing for the lives of Australian cricketers or our watery chums? I believe there is a term for those who exhibit a lack of empathy.

Yes, you're a psycho.
    **** all wrong with Red Stripe (from memory, been a good two decades since I had it).

Yes, you're a psycho.
    It's the arseache that bothers me. Currently, I pay Council Tax that ensures that my bottles are taken away, so I don't have to fvck about doing it myself. If this scheme comes into play, will my Council Tax go down? Will it fvck. I will be paying just as much and having to dispose of my own fvcking bottles. Fvck that.

This is yet another way for the state to get me to do the work while still taking my fvcking money. Cvnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's the arseache that bothers me. Currently, I pay Council Tax that ensures that my bottles are taken away, so I don't have to fvck about doing it myself. If this scheme comes into play, will my Council Tax go down? Will it fvck. I will be paying just as much and having to dispose of my own fvcking bottles. Fvck that.

This is yet another way for the state to get me to do the work while still taking my fvcking money. Cvnts.
    Our council now charges en extra £40 to empty garden waste, fvckers

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Our council now charges en extra £40 to empty garden waste, fvckers
    Pure theft. Mind you, I'm sure Sir C supports that as it probably helps sticklebacks or some other fishy cvnts.