Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your future, AWIMB.

Your future, AWIMB.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Wagwan there, b?

I know. Do these people have any idea how many bottles I get through in a week, ffs! It'll be bloody embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wagwan there, b?
    Thon fvcker Gove wanting to reintroduce a deposit and return thingy with bottles.

Ban the burkar!!!!
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I know. Do these people have any idea how many bottles I get through in a week, ffs! It'll be bloody embarrassing.
    I often see people with a trolley full. I think they must spend more time putting the bottles in the machine than they do buying their shopping

Thon fvcker Gove wanting to reintroduce a deposit and return thingy with bottles.
    Oh I'm all in favour of that. I'd make it equivalent to the cost of the product within.

My reasons? 1. Chavs dropping litter might be discouraged from so doing. 2. The poor turtles, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh I'm all in favour of that. I'd make it equivalent to the cost of the product within.

My reasons? 1. Chavs dropping litter might be discouraged from so doing. 2. The poor turtles, and so on.
    I'd agree that it decreases the amount of litter you see, but more from the point of view that tramps/poor people go around collecting them because they can make a few quid. People will still chuck a can on the floor rather than carrying it around so they can get 10p back.

I bring a large plastic container thing to the bottle bank place about every 2-3 weeks, may as well get paid for it.

It will never take off here mind you as normally the bottle banks are overflowing and people just leave them on the pavement.

I'd agree that it decreases the amount of litter you see, but more from the point of view that tramps/poor people go around collecting them because they can make a few quid. People will still chuck a can on the floor rather than carrying it around so they can get 10p back.
    If it provides a useful income stream to homelesses and encourages them to clear up the streets, it's a massive win.