Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He's crying! Steve Smith is crying like a big fvcking girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He doesn't have any kiddies. But if he did and were half as ugly as him I would definitely laugh at them, yes.
    He better hope they get his wife's looks #fit

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Have you tried to claim yet that they simply must have cheated to win the Ashes?
    Will be interesting to see how the bowlers do now.

That being said, we were awful and would still have lost

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise that there are very real mental health issues attached to these traditionally male characteristics, don't you? Men are literally killing themselves every day because you refuse to acknowledge their right to cry.

Bully.
    No, "mental health issues" are all about lashing out at others for the consequences of behaviour or actions you yourself are responsible for.

Affording them credence is the real reason why, if true, the world is going to hell in a handcart.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Calm down, old chap. This whole stickball thing has unbalanced your humours.
    You don't get it, man. These are Australian cricketers, for God's sake! And they're being humiliated. It's one of the best things to happen in cricket ever.

Have you tried to claim yet that they simply must have cheated to win the Ashes?
    Oh, they did cheat. Warner basically boasted about it after the series to the English players.

It made no significant difference to us losing, though.

Doesn't matter. They've been caught cheating; they are cheats and losing to such people doesn't really count.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Firstly - Looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Secondly and more importantly - He needs to be put on Suicide watch immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don't get it, man. These are Australian cricketers, for God's sake! And they're being humiliated. It's one of the best things to happen in cricket ever.
    Definitely an excess of yellow bile. You need to get balanced lest you suffer derangements of the liver!

I prescribe a bolus. You shall be dosed, dear sir. Lord, how you shall be dosed!

Warner seems to have taken his like a champ imo but then again I’d expect no less from a savage like him.

Would’ve had plenty of respect for Smith if he pulled a 180 with -

My motto is win at a costs and i apologise for fkin nothing (followed by a mike drop and exit)

—-

Not sure how he can captain or be any sort of team leader after a blubbering spectacle like that imo.

Damaged goods imo. Career over.