Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: He's crying! Steve Smith is crying like a big fvcking girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I can't decide which of these is my favourite

Attachment 900 Attachment 901
    Fvcking hell! Lehmann's cried as well! Is there an actual man left in Australia?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I can't decide which of these is my favourite

Attachment 900 Attachment 901
    Jesus Christ, I saw footage of one of those mongs weeping. You didn't say they were bawling like retarded children, for fúck's sake! I was thinking of the mildly wobbly lip and the discreet wipe of the eye, not some gay tearfest!

Fúck 'em, I hope they die.

Fvcking hell! Lehmann's cried as well! Is there an actual man left in Australia?
    THe remorse is just too much. You weren't crying as you cheated the sport, you started crying once you got caught and banned from it.

Cheating aussie *******s

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Your view isn't relevant, what is relevant is that a cricket writer for a major UK newspaper wrote that article. And that there is no shortage of support for his views on Boycott. That is relevant.

And we haven't even got to his refusal to play for his country.
    It was in the Guardian, not a major UK newspaper. Not then, not now, not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus Christ, I saw footage of one of those mongs weeping. You didn't say they were bawling like retarded children, for fúck's sake! I was thinking of the mildly wobbly lip and the discreet wipe of the eye, not some gay tearfest!

Fúck 'em, I hope they die.
    Good to see you aren't entirely lost to emotional incontinence, old chap.

This is Keith Miller. He was a great Aussie cricketer. He also flew Mosquitos in combat and knobbed Princess Margaret.

What he didn't do was fvcking cry. Ever. I doubt he even knew he had tear ducts.

054940.player.jpg

This is Keith Miller. He was a great Aussie cricketer. He also flew Mosquitos in combat and knobbed Princess Margaret.

What he didn't do was fvcking cry. Ever. I doubt he even knew he had tear ducts.

054940.player.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z023prwCkgs The Aussie male was always thus......until now

054940.player.jpg
    Merv Hughes wouldnt have cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Merv Hughes wouldnt have cried.
    Allan Border! Allan Border once insisted Dean Jones carry on batting even though he was severely dehydrated, hallucinating and literally puking and p1ssing himself. Can you imagine Allan Border crying?

Allan Border! Allan Border once insisted Dean Jones carry on batting even though he was severely dehydrated, hallucinating and literally puking and p1ssing himself. Can you imagine Allan Border crying?
    Its beyond a joke. Smith looks like his family has just been killed.

He cheated at cricket and got caught.

Oh, they did cheat. Warner basically boasted about it after the series to the English players.

It made no significant difference to us losing, though.
    I missed that. Fill me in.