Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's crying! Steve Smith is crying like a big fvcking girl!

He's crying! Steve Smith is crying like a big fvcking girl!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cheating Aussie cvnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Cheating Aussie cvnt.

How guilty must the bowlers be feeling, for essentially, letting him carry the can?

Cheating Aussie cvnt.

I realised last night, they will be available again from April next year. Next summer starts with the World Cup in England, followed by the Ashes.

They will be here all summer

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    How guilty must the bowlers be feeling, for essentially, letting him carry the can?
    He's the captain. He carries the can regardless. No point everyone going down with the ship.

It's the blubbing that bothers me. He's now the second successive Australian captain to have blubbed in public. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I realised last night, they will be available again from April next year. Next summer starts with the World Cup in England, followed by the Ashes.

Very much looking forward to the Old Trafford test, definitely getting tickets for that!

He's the captain. He carries the can regardless. No point everyone going down with the ship.

It's the blubbing that bothers me. He's now the second successive Australian captain to have blubbed in public. It's pathetic.
    THere must be a temptation to try and blame the whole thing on the ****test player. If you have to lose Smith you could try and save Warner. THey are pretty ****ed withoutbothof them.

And now their bowlers are going to have to try and bowl without a tampered ball.

I very much look forward to Warner getting dog's abuse about cheating and his wife having sex in a toilet with Sonny Bill Williams

THere must be a temptation to try and blame the whole thing on the ****test player. If you have to lose Smith you could try and save Warner. THey are pretty ****ed withoutbothof them.

And now their bowlers are going to have to try and bowl without a tampered ball.
    There's no saving Warner. What has become crystal clear is that Warner is the most hated man in world cricket. Everyone who has played with or against him seems to be delighted to see him getting a richly-deserved and long-overdue kicking.

Cheating Aussie cvnt.

Perhaps he's upset?

There's no saving Warner. What has become crystal clear is that Warner is the most hated man in world cricket. Everyone who has played with or against him seems to be delighted to see him getting a richly-deserved and long-overdue kicking.
    yes that's become very apparent. If, as we all suspect, there were others involved, I do wonder how long Warner will keep his mouth shut for