Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The glw has requested gnocchi for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    At its best, probably Hakka. There is this crispy noodle dish I crave almost all the time. And a tempura crab you just cant do properly here.

But then I do love Indian food as well.

Ooh, this is a tricky one....I'm bloody hungry now.
    You should acquaint yourself with Dutch food, p. The wide variety of subtle, delicate flavours will excite your tastebuds like no other cuisine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should acquaint yourself with Dutch food, p. The wide variety of subtle, delicate flavours will excite your tastebuds like no other cuisine.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I had some form of fishy omelette thing in amsterdam once. It wasnt great....

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Exactly, i.

Exactly, i.
    those little crunchy croquette things filled with mystery spicy stuff
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I had some form of fishy omelette thing in amsterdam once. It wasnt great....
    I've missed out on such a thing, other than, of course, the oyster omelette which I have savoured all over south east Asia, from Bangkok to Hong Kong.

The best one comes from a stall on that soi off Charoen Krung down the side of the Robinsons Bangrak. Opposite the roast duck place.

Kroketten, i. I make those, but it's a two day labour of love

I had a croquette in Barcelona a few weeks ago, burned the fúcking mouth of myself IUFG.

Angry.

Stupid, but angry.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had a croquette in Barcelona a few weeks ago, burned the fúcking mouth of myself IUFG.

Angry.

Stupid, but angry.
    one should always nibble at the corner first , sw

let out the heat.

I have sustained a similar food injury in the past. It involved a pizza, a microwave and about a gallon of strong lager beforehand

Kroketten, i. I make those, but it's a two day labour of love
    Shirley it would be easier to fly to Schiphol and go to a Febo