Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My worry is that this anti-Semitism stuff has a limited shelf-life and will blow over

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just fvck off, p. I know you're just trying to wind me up.
    One day you will be angry enough to fall for one of those

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The average Joe in this country is absolutely not anti-semitic because he never gives jews a second thought.

Try wandering around Golder's Green on a Saturday lunchtime seeking an honest salt beef sandwich, as I once did, and you'll quickly learn just how quickly anti-semitism can rise in the breast of the most liberal of thinkers.
    Well I feel that we Americans are pretty anti-semitic, because, whenever we'd like to lay into blacks, we find it more acceptable to lay into Jews. Then we go ahead and lay into blacks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Well I feel that we Americans are pretty anti-semitic, because, whenever we'd like to lay into blacks, we find it more acceptable to lay into Jews. Then we go ahead and lay into blacks as well.
    Yeah, but your blacks hate Jews even more than your whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but your blacks hate Jews even more than your whites.
    Real talk, man. And yet, the Jewish peoples have been custodians of the honor of the black man. Look at all those Jewish lawyers who represented the Black Panthers back in the day.