Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
The danger is that, by hammering away at the one issue, it starts to look like a Tory strategy rather than genuine outrage at new revelations as they emerge. If it becomes too obvious that you're seeking to destroy an individual, you can too easily increase sympathy for him. Better instead to keep the anti-semitism bubbling under as a means to undermine his claims to the moral high ground while continuing to chip away at the public's already shaky confidence in him as a potential leader.

Mind you, I genuinely don't believe this country will ever vote for a Corbyn-led government, so getting rid of him isn't a priority to me. At present, I think the best thing all round is a Labour party at war with itself and thus unable to provide a coherent opposition. For that, it's best that Corbyn remain in place.
But you seemed to think it was possible that the final Brexit deal would be voted down by Parliament, which would certainly lead to a new Tory leader and a General Election. You're still confident that Corbyn wouldn't be voted in under those circumstances?