Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This sentence from Gina Miller is rather at odds with the liberal concensus

This sentence from Gina Miller is rather at odds with the liberal concensus

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sclosure-funds

"In what one can only assume was a state of panic, Theresa May’s press office swiftly put out a statement that among other things outed Sanni as a homosexual – a tactic that places his family at considerable personal risk due to his Pakistani heritage."

Why would his Pakistani heritage put him at risk, I wonder? Is there something unique about Pakistanis that you'd like to share with us here, Gina? You'll get chucked out of the magic circle, at this rate...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

"In what one can only assume was a state of panic, Theresa May’s press office swiftly put out a statement that among other things outed Sanni as a homosexual – a tactic that places his family at considerable personal risk due to his Pakistani heritage."

Why would his Pakistani heritage put him at risk, I wonder? Is there something unique about Pakistanis that you'd like to share with us here, Gina? You'll get chucked out of the magic circle, at this rate...
    The family are in Pakistan where they dont like bum bandits. I am assuming this is what she meant.

Isnt outing somebody bad enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The family are in Pakistan where they dont like bum bandits. I am assuming this is what she meant.

Isnt outing somebody bad enough?
    But they don't like bum bandits in plenty of other parts of the world too - hating bummers is not unique to Pakistanis. Would she have made the same point if his family lived in Romford?

But they don't like bum bandits in some parts of Essex too. Would she have made the same point if his family lived in Romford? If not, why not?
    I don't think they have a habbit of burning gays in Essex or hacking them to death... they only do that to Northerners
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

But they don't like bum bandits in plenty of other parts of the world too - hating bummers is not unique to Pakistanis. Would she have made the same point if his family lived in Romford?
    I get your point.

Essex isnt that bad. Just good old fashioned intolerance, not your rabid,violent stuff.

You would want to watch yourself in Barking but otherwise you should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I don't think they have a habbit of burning gays in Essex or hacking them to death... they only do that to Northerners
    And, historically, witches.

It's 'consensus', ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's 'consensus', ffs!
    I have zero desire to visit Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's 'consensus', ffs!
    Good thing Monty doesn't use words much in his chosen profession

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Good thing Monty doesn't use words much in his chosen profession
    You're mum, imo.