Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So it would appear that Ash and Our Jeremy are the only two human beings

So it would appear that Ash and Our Jeremy are the only two human beings

still questioning Russia's culpability for Salisbury.

The paddies haven't joined in, of course. No doubt come WW3 they'll be 'neutral'* again.

*Tacitly supporting the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The paddies haven't joined in, of course. No doubt come WW3 they'll be 'neutral'* again.

Leaving the lights on in Dublin?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Leaving the lights on in Dublin?
    Denying us the use of ports and airfields which, by rights, actually belonged to us.

Denying us the use of ports and airfields which, by rights, actually belonged to us.
    And lets not forget what the ungrateful *******s did during the first lot!

On the contrary my Dutch friend our great leader has steamed in on them.

We are shoulder to shoulder with our EU friends in Britain as you would hope and expect us to be.

I expect the threat of us expelling diplomats will make them think very seriously about their next move.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

We are shoulder to shoulder with our EU friends in Britain as you would hope and expect us to be.

I expect the threat of us expelling diplomats will make them think very seriously about their next move.
    I, for one, support the Republic of Ireland's friendship with Great Britain, SW. We stand united against this despicable act.

I am delighted to hear it, sw. Surely it is time we buried the hatchet? Our two great nations can, and should, live in peace and harmony.

Meanwhile, those Oranje fellows gave Ronaldo and his chums a good anal reaming, I see. There's a turn up for the books.

I am delighted to hear it, sw. Surely it is time we buried the hatchet? Our two great nations can, and should, live in peace and harmony.

Meanwhile, those Oranje fellows gave Ronaldo and his chums a good anal reaming, I see. There's a turn up for the books.
    No, quite frankly you can fúck off and we will always be at war. However as until the time comes when you sever ties with the EU you will continue to received our backing in these issues of diplomatic friction.

As for the Oranje, I told you yesterday to relax. There is enough quality there to work with.

Unlike us for example, we're fúcked.

No, quite frankly you can fúck off and we will always be at war. However as until the time comes when you sever ties with the EU you will continue to received our backing in these issues of diplomatic friction.

As for the Oranje, I told you yesterday to relax. There is enough quality there to work with.

Unlike us for example, we're fúcked.
    Ireland... At war... With the United Kingdom

You do realise that, in the extremely unlikely event that anyone deemed invading you worthwhile, Her Majesty's Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and the British Army would romp to your defence, don't you?

Ungrateful swine.