Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Normalised Allanism

Normalised Allanism

Three dead, dozens wounded in France and not a peep on Awimb

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was going to mention that Alan had kicked off again but, you know, it's hardly news, is it? As you say, it's the new normal.

In the forthcoming war to end all wars, will the sides be us and the EU and the US versus Russia and the Allans, in which case what will the chinamen do? Or will it be a three-sided conflict, us v the Russians with Allans sniping from the sidelines?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was going to mention that Alan had kicked off again but, you know, it's hardly news, is it? As you say, it's the new normal.

In the forthcoming war to end all wars, will the sides be us and the EU and the US versus Russia and the Allans, in which case what will the chinamen do? Or will it be a three-sided conflict, us v the Russians with Allans sniping from the sidelines?
    I want to know why my kid's made to learn Mandarin at school. Is that not leetle beet defeatist?

I want to know why my kid's made to learn Mandarin at school. Is that not leetle beet defeatist?
    How old is said child? Is it because you send them to some posh private school where they have to be seen to be different?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Nah, there's billions of the little fúckers. I for one welcome our new yellowish overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    How old is said child? Is it because you send them to some posh private school where they have to be seen to be different?
    Erm, no. It seems to be mandatory in many state schools now. This is fúcking nursery, by the way, not even reception.

Big cricket game on M.

31 needed from 5 overs.

Erm, no. It seems to be mandatory in many state schools now. This is fúcking nursery, by the way, not even reception.
    Hold on, Mandarin is mandatory?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, Mandarin is mandatory?
    No, sorry. I meant "taught".

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Big cricket game on M.

31 needed from 5 overs.
    your Irish boys are not going to be invading England for the finals
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar