Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ofcourse the worst thing about the Russki sabre rattling

Ofcourse the worst thing about the Russki sabre rattling

Will be the culmination of the mother of all shoeings for our brave chaps / masochists who go to Moscow in a couple of weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Will be the culmination of the mother of all shoeings for our brave chaps / masochists who go to Moscow in a couple of weeks..
    Fúck that, there was a bloke from Russia Today on TV last night threatening nucular war.

I'm going to build a shelter under my kitchen table.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fúck that, there was a bloke from Russia Today on TV last night threatening nucular war.

At least the EU seem to concur with us that the Ruskies definitely were responsible for the poisoning.......not that most sane people ever doubted it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    At least the EU seem to concur with us that the Ruskies definitely were responsible for the poisoning.......not that most sane people ever doubted it.
    The EU are about as useful to us as a chocolate fire guard.

The EU are about as useful to us as a chocolate fire guard.
    Of course, just seems to have quietened the mentalists who seemed to want absolve the Russians from any wrongdoing

That is the way diplomacy is these days. Trump does it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    In the football, do you mean?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Of course, just seems to have quietened the mentalists who seemed to want absolve the Russians from any wrongdoing
    As I pointed out last week, the 'mentalists' on this occasion simply want to see some evidence. A lot of these mentalists are more usually described as such because their wild conspiracy theories lack evidence. All rather ironic.

and these mentalists continue to be called mentalists even long after the wild, ludicrous claims turn out to be true- fantasist nonsense like child abuse and underage sex involving the BBC and politicians, that kind of 'madness'.......

In this particular case the sheer sloppiness of the action would tend to raise questions in one's mindas to whether the Russian state were really, fully responsible for this. If we are to believe that they do it all the time then the expectation wouldusually be that they would be better at it than this. THis transgresses the one cardinal rule of assassination- that the target must die, at all costs. He is still alive..... worst assassination ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As I pointed out last week, the 'mentalists' on this occasion simply want to see some evidence. A lot of these mentalists are more usually described as such because their wild conspiracy theories lack evidence. All rather ironic.

and these mentalists continue to be called mentalists even long after the wild, ludicrous claims turn out to be true- fantasist nonsense like child abuse and underage sex involving the BBC and politicians, that kind of 'madness'.......

In this particular case the sheer sloppiness of the action would tend to raise questions in one's mindas to whether the Russian state were really, fully responsible for this. If we are to believe that they do it all the time then the expectation wouldusually be that they would be better at it than this. THis transgresses the one cardinal rule of assassination- that the target must die, at all costs. He is still alive..... worst assassination ever!
    That's right. MI5 dunnit. They were instructed to do it by the queen, who as we know is a shape-shifting lizard. It's basically a conspirass against Our Jeremy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

The last medical report that I read was that he was pretty much gone. And how much evidence will you need? If they can conclusively prove that it was a nerve agent that has only ever been made by the Russians, will that be enough?