Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ofcourse the worst thing about the Russki sabre rattling

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This is why I don't like it. Rise above it.

I simply don't think they hate Jews. Most Jews are pinkos, anyway. Tel Aviv is basically the homo capital of the world and most of the heebies in London favour a two-state solution.
    You're the worst kind though. The self-hating jew.

No wonder Our Jeremy and his mate are anti-semitic. You've brought it upon yourselves for Christ's sake! (You murdered him.)

I went to Dachau once. I felt seriously short changed when they told me the gas chambers were never actually used.
    I found the flogging block a bit distressing. Also the tiny, sh1tty huts into which huge numbers were crammed. And then there was the bit about the medical experiments. Generally the whole thing.

All in all, I'd give it a negative Tripadvisor review.

So you dispute whether 6 million Jews were killed.

How many would be your guess?

Not that I’m trying to get you into any trouble here, you understand...
    Oh no, I dispute nothing. If you look at estimates for the four or five biggest camps it is a little surprising that they make up a relatively small proportion of the overall. Basically, there were ****ing millions of camps......

My point about disputing the numbers was that even if it was 4 million it hardly counts as mitigation. It is still, you know, quite bad and all that....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I found the flogging block a bit distressing. Also the tiny, sh1tty huts into which huge numbers were crammed. And then there was the bit about the medical experiments. Generally the whole thing.

Right, I will give that a miss....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Right, I will give that a miss....
    It would simply be wrong of me to not act at this moment:

Yes, at least when you see the horrors of a foie gras farm

you can usually make yourself feel better by eating some or taking some home from the on-site farm shop.

Can’t do that with dead Jews

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

you can usually make yourself feel better by eating some or taking some home from the on-site farm shop.

Can’t do that with dead Jews
    They could sell novelty lampshades, I suppose.