Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I to understand then that we, the developed world if you will, have decided to

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You filthy fúcker.
    I expect you wear a fancy, expensive North Face or whatever when you pervert off around the hills of Cumbria.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect you wear a fancy, expensive North Face or whatever when you pervert off around the hills of Cumbria.

Fjallraven, sw. Proper Swedish gear. Natural fibres, none of your modern man-made muck. I piss in the eye of Gore-Tex as I trudge up mountains in tweed and leather, like a Victorian gentleman explorer.

Join me living The Good Life, sw, as God intended us to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Look, if people don't know any better than to wander out in front of fast-moving vehicles, then they are best removed from the gene pool imo. Doubly so if they are cyclists.

Personally, I am hugely in favour of these vehicles, since they will facilitate heavy drinking. Neck a faceful of ale, stumble into one's car and hey-ho, Johnny-robot takes you home as opposed to Johnny-illegal-immigrant or Johnny-Keen-Racist-From-Enfield. Marvellous.

Equally, awake at 6 the next morning still legless, but realising you have to get to Birmingham for a meeting. No problem. Stumble into the car half-dressed and, by the time you get there, you'll have had a kip, made yourself respectable and be ready to face whatever ghastly Midlander you have to convince to give you money.

I'm very much a fan.
    If the thing came with a bed and a shower, I might be prepared to countenance it for long journeys. Otherwise it's an emasculation, pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fjallraven, sw. Proper Swedish gear. Natural fibres, none of your modern man-made muck. I piss in the eye of Gore-Tex as I trudge up mountains in tweed and leather, like a Victorian gentleman explorer.

Join me living The Good Life, sw, as God intended us to live.
    Ah yes, I own a Fjall cap for the winter months.

F77295-633_0.jpg

F77295-633_0.jpg
    That's... that's a mong hat, sw

F77295-633_0.jpg
    That, my friend, is the hat of a dangerous sex criminal.

Fúck all wrong with anoraks all the same.

Anorak, cagoule, whatever you want to call it. Surely a fashion essential for people living in the islands of Ireland and Britain.
    Cagoule is a queer word, isn’t it? Do we know where it originates? For some reason it strikes me as a Welsh term, but that might just be because it would be funny in a Welsh accent.

I must confess that I smirked at the thought of a paddy like you attempting to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Cagoule is a queer word, isn’t it? Do we know where it originates? For some reason it strikes me as a Welsh term, but that might just be because it would be funny in a Welsh accent.

I must confess that I smirked at the thought of a paddy like you attempting to say it.
    There's no need for racism, you pseudo-African belch.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That, my friend, is the hat of a dangerous sex criminal.
    Where I come from it is the hat of the suave, urbane, dressed down professional commuter.

Naturally if the rain is pelting down I wear an actual jacket with a hood such as Patagonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Watch your mouth bell end.