Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to see The Mousetrap tonight!

I'm going to see The Mousetrap tonight!

I've never seen The Mousetrap. I don't even know whodunnit! I'm ever so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've never seen The Mousetrap. I don't even know whodunnit! I'm ever so excited.
    It was Putin

The best bit is when the bloke does the backflip off the seesaw

She dies at the beginning
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Leading lady's got a fanny like a well worn sea boot c. You get to see it an' everything

Rake of pints before, couple during, Indian after.

Win win.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Rake of pints before, couple during, Indian after.

Win win.
    I am off to visit with friends in the very best part of Essex, apparently. Chelmsford. I know it is the very best part of Essex because The Times said so recently and because Peter doesn't live there.

Now Mrs WES and the other missus have suggested a few drinks, a meal and a post meal pub visit for a few more. Knowing that finding a good restaurant in Essex is effectively impossible (I mean really good) I have suggested spending the entire evening in the pub and after closing time hitting the kebab/fried chicken place near the station.

What say you, SW?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I am off to visit with friends in the very best part of Essex, apparently. Chelmsford. I know it is the very best part of Essex because The Times said so recently and because Peter doesn't live there.

Now Mrs WES and the other missus have suggested a few drinks, a meal and a post meal pub visit for a few more. Knowing that finding a good restaurant in Essex is effectively impossible (I mean really good) I have suggested spending the entire evening in the pub and after closing time hitting the kebab/fried chicken place near the station.

What say you, SW?
    A truly splendid idea Sir.

I would envisage Mrs WES's plan failing as the post meal pub visit would be cancelled as people may feel "a little full" to go again.

Quite the journey back all the same, Chelmsford - London, across London to your station, London - Surrey Stockbroker belt.

The Chelmsford thing threw me also when I read it on Sunday having been led to believe it was a total shíthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A truly splendid idea Sir.

I would envisage Mrs WES's plan failing as the post meal pub visit would be cancelled as people may feel "a little full" to go again.

Quite the journey back all the same, Chelmsford - London, across London to your station, London - Surrey Stockbroker belt.

The Chelmsford thing threw me also when I read it on Sunday having been led to believe it was a total shíthouse.
    Best part of Essex and total ****house are not necessarily mutually exclusive phrases, sw

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Best part of Essex and total ****house are not necessarily mutually exclusive phrases, sw
    I spent a summer at Clacton Flying Club and was briefed by the CFI that in the event of an EFATO I should under no circumstances try to land anywhere near Jaywick, known to the locals as 'Soweto on Sea'.

He subsequently hanged himself.

Good timez, la.