Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anything that causes discomfort for that soulless ghoul Zuckerberg has to be

Anything that causes discomfort for that soulless ghoul Zuckerberg has to be

good. The man has no facial features for God's sake! Or is that just because he's still quite young?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    good. The man has no facial features for God's sake! Or is that just because he's still quite young?
    Everyone seems young to me these days.. even the old goat Sir C seems like a teenage brat to me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

People are so fvcking stupid it hurts. Facebook is a data mining exercise masquerading as a social media platform. This is not news.

Rule of thumb: If it's free, then you are the product.

I sat through that dull film on a long haul flight.

It made the flight seem much, much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People are so fvcking stupid it hurts. Facebook is a data mining exercise masquerading as a social media platform. This is not news.

What Facebook are accused of is illegal though b. I thought you were rule of law sort of chappie?

My admittedly limited knowledge of this SCANDAL!!! is based on the fact that the mined data was then used for political manipulation (which of course is then magnified further as it involves Trump’s election).

The same fúcking gob****es who are now violated have probably used this social media platform for years and on a daily basis been presented with potential new friends, or groups they may wish to join, or banner messages down the side of the screen which was caused no violation.

Wánkers to a man and just to avoid getting in trouble to a woman also.

What Facebook are accused of is illegal though b. I thought you were rule of law sort of chappie?
    What have they done that is illegal?

The sharing of personal data which is probably embedded somewhere in the hundreds and hundreds of lines of their Terms and Conditions of use.

There may well be potential issues regarding where the data has been shared to if outside the EU or larger EEA area.

Whether it was illegal remains to be seen. However, anyone displaying shock that data is used in this way is either a fool or a fvcking liar.

Whether it was illegal remains to be seen. However, anyone displaying shock that data is used in this way is either a fool or a fvcking liar.
    Or merely a sore loser.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What have they done that is illegal?

The sharing of personal data which is probably embedded somewhere in the hundreds and hundreds of lines of their Terms and Conditions of use.

There may well be potential issues regarding where the data has been shared to if outside the EU or larger EEA area.
    They changed the terms of the agreement without fully acknowledging the uses to which these changed functionalities would be put.