Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: At least I won't need to stay up late watching the rest of this test match!

At least I won't need to stay up late watching the rest of this test match!

Bunch of

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bunch of
    Serious questions have to be asked... Malan said before the match he was rusty and under prepared.... so why pick him, pick the ones that had been playing int he lions matches and were at least match ready
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bunch of
    23/8 when I got out for a piss. My pub team could have done better than that I reckon.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Serious questions have to be asked... Malan said before the match he was rusty and under prepared.... so why pick him, pick the ones that had been playing int he lions matches and were at least match ready
    Because he was England's best batsman in the Ashes - your question should really have been why are England's batsmen rusty.

PS which Lions batsmen were you referring to? Because the one's playing most recently in the West Indies (in entirely different conditions so would still be under-prepared) also bordered on the ****ing useless

New Zealand should’ve bowled us out for a lot less

It’s not really the openers I’m disappointed with...it’s the morons in behind who should know far better ie root, Bairstow, Woakes and Ali.

Will give Stokes a pass as he has only just come back but that’s extremely borderline because he’s far more intelligent than this.

Actually you know what...f—k him and all. He had the most to prove and this was an excellent opportunity but just gave up like the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Because he was England's best batsman in the Ashes - your question should really have been why are England's batsmen rusty.

PS which Lions batsmen were you referring to? Because the one's playing most recently in the West Indies (in entirely different conditions so would still be under-prepared) also bordered on the ****ing useless
    Well Cook was attending to lambing season until about 2 weeks ago, apparently. Not exactly ideal prep for a test series!!