Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sir C you reprehensible old stoat

Sir C you reprehensible old stoat

Yesterday, after the Red Arrow incident I see you were devoid any kind of sympathy for the poor chap who speared in after the scoundrel responsible for crashing the contraption had saved his own skin by ejecting.

If the pilot had bought it we would doubtless have had to endure hours of your lachrymose epitaphs about "brave young souls ascending to heaven" and such but, because the fatality got a bit of oil under his nails for a living, you didn't give a hoot.

I'll bet the pilot was a young version of you. Probably stepped over his engineer's mangled corpse while sparking up a Capstan thinking only of what a swell he would be in the clubhouse that evening sipping G&T with all the other workshy Hoorays.

"I say Chazza, what was your engineer's name?"

"How the bally hell should I know? Your round old boy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Yesterday, after the Red Arrow incident I see you were devoid any kind of sympathy for the poor chap who speared in after the scoundrel responsible for crashing the contraption had saved his own skin by ejecting.

If the pilot had bought it we would doubtless have had to endure hours of your lachrymose epitaphs about "brave young souls ascending to heaven" and such but, because the fatality got a bit of oil under his nails for a living, you didn't give a hoot.

I'll bet the pilot was a young version of you. Probably stepped over his engineer's mangled corpse while sparking up a Capstan thinking only of what a swell he would be in the clubhouse that evening sipping G&T with all the other workshy Hoorays.

"I say Chazza, what was your engineer's name?"

"How the bally hell should I know? Your round old boy!"
    You are perfectly correct, h. It takes years to train a pilot. They are worth preserving.