Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Not sure comparing Putin to Hitler (however it was intentioned) was the wisest move

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well I mean...what kind of cvnt goes around knowing stuff about maths and science? Deviants, that's who.
    People who studied it at university?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Have you tried rhubarb gin, Burney? I was assured by a mate that it was exceptionally good.

I tried it and it was very much meh. I know have about 2/3 of a bottle left.
    Come to Stoke game and bring it along (I think tickets may be available)

People who studied it at university?
    Exactly. Deviants.

Exactly. Deviants.
    Nonsense. Nuclear Physics was an ace degree, mostly math and a little bit of logic, no need to memorize dates or anything, no 10,000 word essays and - most importantly - it meant I wasn't an artsy. You know, an effete, girly, wannabe man who studied things like geography and sociology and other such subjects that were clearly meant for girls.

University was simple; men studied engineering and physics and economics - everything else was for the birds.

Sadly, Master WES is an artsy. He wants to read history. Oh, the shame.

Nonsense. Nuclear Physics was an ace degree, mostly math and a little bit of logic, no need to memorize dates or anything, no 10,000 word essays and - most importantly - it meant I wasn't an artsy. You know, an effete, girly, wannabe man who studied things like geography and sociology and other such subjects that were clearly meant for girls.

University was simple; men studied engineering and physics and economics - everything else was for the birds.

Engineering students never got laid and were the butt of every other student's jokes due to their lack of social skills, poor dress sense and general autism.

This is a stone-cold FACT.

Engineering students never got laid and were the butt of every other student's jokes due to their lack of social skills, poor dress sense and general autism.

This is a stone-cold FACT.
    Every engineer I know was very intelligent and ended up with a pretty wife and loads of money.

ALMOST A FACT

Oh, and I should have said science instead of physics as math and chemistry are clearly manly degrees. Biology much less so.

I think you will find that is Maths and at a push Mathematics.

Every engineer I know was very intelligent and ended up with a pretty wife and loads of money.

ALMOST A FACT

Oh, and I should have said science instead of physics as math and chemistry are clearly manly degrees. Biology much less so.
    'Ended up with'

I'm right, in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I think you will find that is Maths and at a push Mathematics.
    Math is what Goirdon Brown used to say, and he is a blindoid wrong 'un and Scottish to boot
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar