Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Not sure comparing Putin to Hitler (however it was intentioned) was the wisest move

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. I find University Challenge beneath me these days.

Apart from the maths and science questions, of course. But they don't count because they only put them in to keep the sexual inadequates happy.
    "Son, your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash." There's a quote from a great work of philosophy for you.

Your cats are suspiciously right-wing, to be fair.
    Oh they're card-carrying BNP members, all of them. Well, two are Burmese and the other has Coon in his name, so what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And the distance between Blair and Lenin is the width of a fag paper, as far as I'm concerned. It's the authoritarian left I have dedicated my life to fighting, and to fight shall I continue.

One was Bruce, another Zeppellin, what was the other? They didn't get them, did they? :wánkers:
    Knowing the field well, didnt you think the Bruce one was ludicrously hard compared to the other two? It was Adam Raised a Cain wasnt it? Compared to the solo from Stairway to Heaven it counts as ****ing obscure.

"Son, your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash." There's a quote from a great work of philosophy for you.
    Well I mean...what kind of cvnt goes around knowing stuff about maths and science? Deviants, that's who.

I watched Top Gun again over Christmas. It's still ace, obvs, but the sexual politics really have not aged well.

Zulu, on the other hand, remains irreproachable.

Oh they're card-carrying BNP members, all of them. Well, two are Burmese and the other has Coon in his name, so what do you expect?
    All cats are right wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    All cats are right wing.
    Which is why they're ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Knowing the field well, didnt you think the Bruce one was ludicrously hard compared to the other two? It was Adam Raised a Cain wasnt it? Compared to the solo from Stairway to Heaven it counts as ****ing obscure.
    I was more concerned that the clips were apparently connected by some hideously lazy, racist tag like, 'White man guitar rock'.

Wánkers.

Anyway, any student who doesn't know "Adam Raised A Cain" must be as thick as mince. They must all listen to the Darkness album, surely?

Indeed. Well done, Guy Ritchie

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I was more concerned that the clips were apparently connected by some hideously lazy, racist tag like, 'White man guitar rock'.

Wánkers.

Anyway, any student who doesn't know "Adam Raised A Cain" must be as thick as mince. They must all listen to the Darkness album, surely?
    I dont think they even know what an album is.

Vodka is the dullest of all the major spirits.

FACT
    Have you tried rhubarb gin, Burney? I was assured by a mate that it was exceptionally good.

I tried it and it was very much meh. I know have about 2/3 of a bottle left.