Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Not sure comparing Putin to Hitler (however it was intentioned) was the wisest move

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And yet again, I receive a death threat. Standard AWIMB experience
    I assumed that was how you understood political discourse. Did your mates Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot teach you nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fvcking hell! This is what's wrong with the world today: you can't even say you're going to kill someone without them claiming it's a death threat.
    He's going to report me to the Scotch police, isn't he?

I'm a lefty. You think I never talk to Russians? Come on, man...where is your right wing paranoia when I need it?

I know plenty of russians, have been there several times, including a suspiciously long stay in the early 90s......
    Fair enough; I stand corrected.

What do you talk about?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I assumed that was how you understood political discourse. Did your mates Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot teach you nothing?
    I am a Blairite, you berk. I know nothing about killing people..... (left open for obvious jokes)

Did you see University Challenge this week? Particularly the three questions on popular music?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's going to report me to the Scotch police, isn't he?
    Your cats are suspiciously right-wing, to be fair.

I am a Blairite, you berk. I know nothing about killing people..... (left open for obvious jokes)

Did you see University Challenge this week? Particularly the three questions on popular music?
    No. I find University Challenge beneath me these days.

Apart from the maths and science questions, of course. But they don't count because they only put them in to keep the sexual inadequates happy.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Fair enough; I stand corrected.

What do you talk about?
    Vodka and football, mostly. I like a a good old school vodka. Not the flavoured crap they make for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. I find University Challenge beneath me these days.

Apart from the maths and science questions, of course. But they don't count because they only put them in to keep the sexual inadequates happy.
    I got a question about the periodic table right. I got scared.....

Vodka and football, mostly. I like a a good old school vodka. Not the flavoured crap they make for the kids.
    Vodka is the dullest of all the major spirits.

FACT

And the distance between Blair and Lenin is the width of a fag paper, as far as I'm concerned. It's the authoritarian left I have dedicated my life to fighting, and to fight shall I continue.

One was Bruce, another Zeppellin, what was the other? They didn't get them, did they? :wánkers: