Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny to think back to a time when rickyg would routinely wish cancer

Funny to think back to a time when rickyg would routinely wish cancer

on random strangers, and get away with it. That shít will now get you jailed.

Remember, kids:

"A Hate Crime is defined as "Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender."

A Hate Incident is any incident which the victim, or anyone else, thinks is based on someone’s prejudice towards them because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or because they are transgender."

Call someone a ****, and if, in their or someone else's opinion, your reasons for doing so are non-PC, you have committed a criminal offence.

How on earth have we ended up in this place?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    on random strangers, and get away with it. That shít will now get you jailed.

Remember, kids:

"A Hate Crime is defined as "Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race; religion or perceived religion; sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation; disability or perceived disability and any crime motivated by hostility or prejudice against a person who is transgender or perceived to be transgender."

A Hate Incident is any incident which the victim, or anyone else, thinks is based on someone’s prejudice towards them because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or because they are transgender."

Call someone a ****, and if, in their or someone else's opinion, your reasons for doing so are non-PC, you have committed a criminal offence.

How on earth have we ended up in this place?
    So if we take the mickey out of your public school homosexuality we could get into trouble...... sad seens sc.

Can we still take the piss out of sw?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So if we take the mickey out of your public school homosexuality we could get into trouble...... sad seens sc.

That's the problem. We don't know. It depends on whether the subject of your písstake, or someone else, objects.

This is lunacy.

That's the problem. We don't know. It depends on whether the subject of your písstake, or someone else, objects.

This is lunacy.
    Nobody else would object, he is Irish ffs....

Crack on P as quite frankly none of your vile racist abuse offends me, possibly because I am not a poof.

Nobody else would object, he is Irish ffs....
    Excuse me, that's my heritage you are dismissing there.

I stand in solidarity with all thick paddies against the vile racism we suffer.

Excuse me, that's my heritage you are dismissing there.

I stand in solidarity with all thick paddies against the vile racism we suffer.
    Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does

What annoys me is the jail threat for revealing that cund Venables new identity
    :fume:
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Pokster "Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does"

Are you standing in front of a mic when you come out with these lines ?

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Pokster "Make your mind up, you flip from, being a Dutcher, English or a Paddy at the drop of a hat/clog/4 leaf clover.

You flip over more than your mum does"

Are you standing in front of a mic when you come out with these lines ?

The mic is in Ireland vpv