Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook has been selling my data?

Facebook has been selling my data?

My God, this could be a disaster! I mean, what if some unscrupulous company finds out when my birthday is and how I sometimes like to lunch at Barrafina (Adelaide St branch)? The consequences are unimaginable!

I'm going to have to wet my knickers and demand something. A twitterstorm should fix everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My God, this could be a disaster! I mean, what if some unscrupulous company finds out when my birthday is and how I sometimes like to lunch at Barrafina (Adelaide St branch)? The consequences are unimaginable!

I'm going to have to wet my knickers and demand something. A twitterstorm should fix everything.
    Have you been bombarded with colostomy bag adverts? Special absorbent pants?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

At our age, saying you are going to wet your knickers might not be far from the truth
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Have you been bombarded with colostomy bag adverts? Special absorbent pants?
    I haven't, but they would at least be of some interest.

It's almost as if people don't understand that, if something is free for you to use, it is more than likely that you and your information are the currency in the deal.

I'm sure it will be in the 6,000+ words terms / policy that everyone obviously reads.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

can't we sue them?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It's almost as if people don't understand that, if something is free for you to use, it is more than likely that you and your information are the currency in the deal.

I'm sure it will be in the 6,000+ words terms / policy that everyone obviously reads.
    Right. If you're not paying for the product, that's probably because you are the product.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    can't we sue them?
    Possibly. In the EU. I understand he Yanks are buggered though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Possibly. In the EU. I understand he Yanks are buggered though.
    I missed the glory days of the 90s where these corporations would pay you off.

Can’t wait for them to reveal the scrabble group was infiltrated by MI6.