Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I would like to ask Monty if he is

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    There was actually quite the healthy debate on the national airwaves when Aki became eligible to play, not a personal attack but a heavy criticism from the public and ex-players of the 3 year rule.

Naturally this is all forgotten now.

What we would give for a young English footballer of above average talent to decide play for us. There was such ridiculous hype around Grealish a few years ago and now they are building up young Rice at West Ham to be the future.
    Would be nice if a young English footballer of above average talent to decide play for England tbf.

Glad they are going to extend the qualification period though (and we have benefited as well, so not a partisan thing). I can qualify to play for Germany next year - just a year too late for the World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Would be nice if a young English footballer of above average talent to decide play for England tbf.

Glad they are going to extend the qualification period though (and we have benefited as well, so not a partisan thing). I can qualify to play for Germany next year - just a year too late for the World Cup
    Watch out Qatar.

The young lad wants the German 'home' jersey. I was quite taken with it tbh.