Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So female tennis players who go off to have a baby will retain their world ranking

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    But who is to say the emotional labour of changing the colostomy bag of some rancid old **** with dementia every day is of less value than the physical labour of working down a coal mine?
    Oh, she doesn't seem to mind, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    This is a fair point. I literally heard the last 10 seconds of the story on the news and am irredeemably ignorant of the details.

But if you think that's going to stop me you are leeetle beeet naive.
    I'm practically being Kolo Toure there aren't i

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    And they serve more slowly
    Make more noise though
    Especially in McDonalds.

I am more of a Gourmet Burger man
    When I can afford one
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I am more of a Gourmet Burger man
    When I can afford one
    We all enjoy a quality burger, s. But there are occasions where nature calls and the only available option is the McDonalds

Mind you, the other day I was desperate for a snack and, passing by a McDonalds, I popped in and bought a cheeseburger. Your actual, basic cheeseburger. Just one. Wallop, it was gone in two bites, it was fúcking delicious, and it dealt with the snack requirement. wd mcd.

The chick who served me took fúcking ages and kept grunting though.

I too confess to occasionally slipping into McDs for the very same item on account of their relative cheapness
    99p in the UK

Was yours lukewarm? Mine usually are

Bearing in mind your single figure bus usage record , I am slightly surprised that you are happy enough to wander into the "London Transport" of fast food gaffs on more than the odd occasion
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I too confess to occasionally slipping into McDs for the very same item on account of their relative cheapness
    99p in the UK

Bearing in mind your single figure bus usage record , I am slightly surprised that you are happy enough to wander into the "London Transport" of fast food gaffs on more than the odd occasion
    That would be the first time in 18 months or so, I suppose, so it is very occasional. In the past it might have been a couple of times a year but I can't cope with the sausage and egg mcmuffin hangover cure any more. I'm done with that shít.

99p in the UK

Wait, what do you mean, '99p in the UK'? Whichj one of us isn't in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wait, what do you mean, '99p in the UK'? Whichj one of us isn't in the UK?
    sw imo ............
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    sw imo ............
    Thank you P.

In Europe we have the Eurosaver menu.