Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It has been suggested that we should possibly buy a 2nd car.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Just get something cheap and low insurance. I don't even know your Mrs but I can be reasonably confident she doesn't need anything else.
    This Prat Vegas causes nothing but confusion.

Will there be room for my wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    what's a small but cool car that I will enjoy driving.

Which I will really buy for myself in disguise as a present for the wife.

Mazda MX5 imo
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Mazda MX5 imo
    MX5? - Fun to drive, quickish, rear wheel drive. all good. impractical as fúck.

Fiesta ST - not the quickest (but quicker than the MX5) but handles like a dream. Has rear seats and a boot.

Not driven the Peugeot Sport GTi but apparently that is good fun too.

The Fiat Arbarth 595 is fun too, but too small and noisy as fúck.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Fiesta ST - not the quickest (but quicker than the MX5) but handles like a dream. Has rear seats and a boot.

Other than the Mazda, these cars are all front wheel drive. If you want to drive quickly, buying a front wheel drive car is like eating Quorn because you fancy a steak.

Man up. You want a car driven the way God intended. From the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    man up? who doesn't like wrestling with a bit of torque-steer?

The reality is, of course, four wheel drive is the way to go.

Rear wheel drive? useless in the wet, snow and ice and there is not a lot of drifting to be done on the urban streets.
    I understand why a lot like rear wheel drive tbf, but you have turn all the electronics off to properly enjoy it.
    And I prefer to drive on the road and not in the ditch.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Other than the Mazda, these cars are all front wheel drive. If you want to drive quickly, buying a front wheel drive car is like eating Quorn because you fancy a steak.

I assumed the car was for Mrs Fash.

It's a 2nd car, IUFG. Practical shouldn't be a requirement. That is what the 1st car is meant to be.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    It's a 2nd car, IUFG. Practical shouldn't be a requirement. That is what the 1st car is meant to be.
    wrong.

Your car and her car need to be practical.

the third car is the one that doesn't need to be and will also require a small fortune in fuel, tyres and servicing costs, annually.

wrong.

the third car is the one that doesn't need to be and will also require a small fortune in fuel, tyres and servicing costs, annually.

:facepalm:

wrong.

3 cars?

Who the fúck are you, Ronaldo?