Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It has been suggested that we should possibly buy a 2nd car.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    3 cars?

Who the fúck are you, Ronaldo?
    I've got two. She's got one.

They are hardly PEA17 cars, either...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had a Negroni on Saturday evening as I found myself in a "cocktail bar" and was informed by the bar man that no beer was available.

Seemed to take him longer to make the ****ing thing than it did me to drink it.

A generous 4/10.
    I told you you wouldn't like it.

The enjoyment of such beverages requires a sophistication of palate unknown on the blighted island, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    man up? who doesn't like wrestling with a bit of torque-steer?

The reality is, of course, four wheel drive is the way to go.

Rear wheel drive? useless in the wet, snow and ice and there is not a lot of drifting to be done on the urban streets.
    I understand why a lot like rear wheel drive tbf, but you have turn all the electronics off to properly enjoy it.
    And I prefer to drive on the road and not in the ditch.
    1. Torque steer is as enjoyable as a anal rape.
    2. Four wheel drive is excellent under slippery conditions but worse than worthless for enjoayble fast driving.
    3. By 'useless' I believe you mean, 'huge fun'?
    4. If you can't hang the tail out and steer on the throttle around the average UK roundabout, you're not trying.
    5. If you're in the ditch you need more training.

I say these things not to hurt, i, but to educate.

NB: My current fleet includes a Caterham Seven, rear wheel drive car lacking any form of electronic trickery, an Aston Vantage in which I switch the traction control and DSC off if wishing to hustle along in a fun manner, and a Jeep Grand Cherokee for when it snows. The glw has a front wheel drive car, which is just as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I say these things not to hurt, i, but to educate
    I can only speak of experience of one of your comparators, sc...

ty, I shall be educated by your experience, rather than my own in this matter.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

2. Four wheel drive is excellent under slippery conditions but worse than worthless for enjoayble fast driving.
    3. By 'useless' I believe you mean, 'huge fun'?
    4. If you can't hang the tail out and steer on the throttle around the average UK roundabout, you're not trying.
    5. If you're in the ditch you need more training.

I say these things not to hurt, i, but to educate.

NB: My current fleet includes a Caterham Seven, rear wheel drive car lacking any form of electronic trickery, an Aston Vantage in which I switch the traction control and DSC off if wishing to hustle along in a fun manner, and a Jeep Grand Cherokee for when it snows. The glw has a front wheel drive car, which is just as it should be.
    Doesn't Pat/Fash live in London, so having anything fun is a waste of time as you won't get above 30mph 90% of the time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Doesn't Pat/Fash live in London, so having anything fun is a waste of time as you won't get above 30mph 90% of the time
    If only there were some way of moving a car away from its position, perhaps a few miles outside London where there is less traffic... no, can't think of one. He could take it apart and transport it bit by bit, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I can only speak of experience of one of your comparators, sc...

ty, I shall be educated by your experience, rather than my own in this matter.
    You must remember that I am most extraordinarily old, i; the wisdom of the ages is upon me.

If only there were some way of moving a car away from its position, perhaps a few miles outside London where there is less traffic... no, can't think of one. He could take it apart and transport it bit by bit, I suppose.

Don't be silly, c. He could get a pick up truck!
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Or drive around the M25 at 3 in the morning
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

He doesn't strike me as the sort to venture outside the Capital....
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar