Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Breakfastwimb v2

Breakfastwimb v2

Oats - if it’s good enough for Derby winners it’s good enough for me...I like to add maple syrup to mine :-
    4 large egg whites - scrambled
    2 pieces of gluten free toast
    With a side of spinach - I’m supporting my nig—er Popeye. Life’s be tough for him dealing with all the SJWs imo

Washed down with a Coke Zero

Yesterday was chest day in the gym.

First day back from vacation so my lunch will probably be a trip to Costa due some much needed caffeine. Got a low calorie protein shake lines up for mid afternoon which will hold me till dins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    With a side of spinach

First day back from vacation
    Spinach for breakfast?

Vacation?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Spinach for breakfast?

Vacation?
    Scrambled egg whites?
    Gluten free toast?

This is how you know awimb has gone down the tubes. In the old days t would have been hounded from the board for such an admission.

Booooooom....just had my 1st visit to the toilet.

Can confirm if the North Koreans want to upgrade their nukes the can contact me imo

My bathroom now has a falklands style exclusion zone around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Scrambled egg whites?
    Gluten free toast?

This is how you know awimb has gone down the tubes. In the old days t would have been hounded from the board for such an admission.
    Throw away the key, imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Throw away the key, imo
    There’s only so much powdered eggs a man can have...after a while I switched to the weetabix option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    There’s only so much powdered eggs a man can have...after a while I switched to the weetabix option.
    Very much enjoying poached eggs, on buttered, crusty, white bread with a generous covering of ground black pepper

Very much enjoying poached eggs, on buttered, crusty, white bread with a generous covering of ground black pepper
    wd p. That's the spirit! Plenty of butter, I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    wd p. That's the spirit! Plenty of butter, I hope?
    lashings of it, sc

Now that's a breakfast, as opposed to a ****ing constipation avoidance regime.