Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All this shít being lost about the BBC allegedly photoshopping Our Jeremy

All this shít being lost about the BBC allegedly photoshopping Our Jeremy

to make him look like he's wearing a Russian hat. THE CÚNT HAS CULTIVATED A BEARD AND WEARS HATS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE LENIN!

For fúck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    to make him look like he's wearing a Russian hat. THE CÚNT HAS CULTIVATED A BEARD AND WEARS HATS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE LENIN!

For fúck's sake.
    There was a video on facebook of them discussing it on newsnight (Owen Jones brought it up). The comments underneath were full of people accusing the bbc of being right wing I nearly choked on my corn flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    There was a video on facebook of them discussing it on newsnight (Owen Jones brought it up). The comments underneath were full of people accusing the bbc of being right wing I nearly choked on my corn flakes.
    Leftism is a mental illness, b.

For fúck's sake.
    My absolutely favourite thing about this utter, utter lunacy is that these fvcking dimbulbs don't seem to realise that not only are they making it clear they're insane, they are ensuring that this image they deem negative (which would only otherwise be seen by a few thousand thousand politics nerds on Newsnight) has now been hammered deep into the public consciousness.

Fvcking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My absolutely favourite thing about this utter, utter lunacy is that these fvcking dimbulbs don't seem to realise that not only are they making it clear they're insane, they are ensuring that this image they deem negative (which would only otherwise be seen by a few thousand thousand politics nerds on Newsnight) has now been hammered deep into the public consciousness.

Fvcking morons.
    Yeah, but the problem is that I suspect the narrative being hammered deep into the public consciousness is the existing one that says Jezza is a harmless, kindly, allotment-tending, jam-making cuddly old man who's being demonised by the establishment who are either right wing (the press) or centre left (the BBC).

Otherwise how can you explain how he managed to ride out the incessant depictions of him throughout the GE campaign as a terrorist sympathising communist?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yeah, but the problem is that I suspect the narrative being hammered deep into the public consciousness is the existing one that says Jezza is a harmless, kindly, allotment-tending, jam-making cuddly old man who's being demonised by the establishment who are either right wing (the press) or centre left (the BBC).

Otherwise how can you explain how he managed to ride out the incessant depictions of him throughout the GE campaign as a terrorist sympathising communist?
    The problem is the yoof of today have absolutely no comprehension of proper communism. They seem to just think that it's all about making everyone happy without any notion of the economic realities of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Because people don't pay that much attention to facts. Images, on the other hand, penetrate. Ensuring heavy rotation of an image of Corbyn as a commie really isn't very clever at all.

Because people don't pay that much attention to facts. Images, on the other hand, penetrate. Ensuring heavy rotation of an image of Corbyn as a commie really isn't very clever at all.
    I think PSRB makes a good point though; for a great many people, communism isn't automatically associated with evil any more.

The cultural Marxists won.

Western civilisation was brought down by Ben Elton.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'd like you to be right, but I'm pretty convinced the perception that Corbyn is some kind of dangerous ideologue is dead in the water. In fact the sad reality is that it simply never gained any traction and when pushed is now basically ignored, in whatever form it comes.

I think PSRB makes a good point though; for a great many people, communism isn't automatically associated with evil any more.

The cultural Marxists won.

Western civilisation was brought down by Ben Elton.
    :