Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Of course, the last time we played CSKA Moscow, Russian assassins watched and left a

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Some facts about 'Novichoks' btw.

1) Porton Down has acknowledged in publications it has never seen any Russian “novichoks”. The UK government has absolutely no “fingerprint” information such as impurities that can safely attribute this substance to Russia.
    2) Until now, neither Porton Down nor the world’s experts at the Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were convinced “Novichoks” even exist.
    3) The UK is refusing to provide a sample to the OPCW.
    4) “Novichoks” were specifically designed to be able to be manufactured from common ingredients on any scientific bench. The Americans dismantled and studied the facility that allegedly developed them. It is completely untrue only the Russians could make them, if anybody can.
    5) The “Novichok” programme was in Uzbekistan not in Russia. Its legacy was inherited by the Americans during their alliance with Karimov, not by the Russians.

Source: Craig Murray.
    Do you reckon Theresa May did it to start a war with Russia so that the Tories don’t lose heavily in the council elections, a?

My money is on it being a new-Nazi Ukrainian false flag. Either way, that nice Mr Putin is clearly innocent. Just consider his record of only occasionally slaughtering anyone who opposes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Some facts about 'Novichoks' btw.

1) Porton Down has acknowledged in publications it has never seen any Russian “novichoks”. The UK government has absolutely no “fingerprint” information such as impurities that can safely attribute this substance to Russia.
    2) Until now, neither Porton Down nor the world’s experts at the Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were convinced “Novichoks” even exist.
    3) The UK is refusing to provide a sample to the OPCW.
    4) “Novichoks” were specifically designed to be able to be manufactured from common ingredients on any scientific bench. The Americans dismantled and studied the facility that allegedly developed them. It is completely untrue only the Russians could make them, if anybody can.
    5) The “Novichok” programme was in Uzbekistan not in Russia. Its legacy was inherited by the Americans during their alliance with Karimov, not by the Russians.

Source: Craig Murray.
    You know I linked to a Twitter thread where a molecular chemist ripped Murray apart on these very points barely a couple of hours ago, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you reckon Theresa May did it to start a war with Russia so that the Tories don’t lose heavily in the council elections, a?

My money is on it being a new-Nazi Ukrainian false flag. Either way, that nice Mr Putin is clearly innocent. Just consider his record of only occasionally slaughtering anyone who opposes him.
    a right now.

Why-are-customers-so-rude-Here-are-5-reasons-07-1024x569.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’m not discounting the possibility of it being a Jewish-American banking conspiracy, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You know I linked to a Twitter thread where a molecular chemist ripped Murray apart on these very points barely a couple of hours ago, right?
    That was probably the one I saw - couldn't find it again

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m not discounting the possibility of it being a Jewish-American banking conspiracy, naturally.
    Oh, Murray has already pointed out that many of the same Labour MPs who criticised Corbyn are the same ones who are Labour Friends of Israel.

I've no idea what the anti-semitic prick might be attempting to imply there.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    https://twitter.com/corbyn50plus/sta...11990254538754

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    NNTTM
    https://twitter.com/deadlyvices/stat...71484787822592
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

I know Ash. Nice bloke. Intelligent. Lovely missus who is far too good for him. Proper Gooner. Gets his round in. Couldn't say a bad thing about him.

So can someone let me know what the subtext is that explains his refusal to believe that Russia could do something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I know Ash. Nice bloke. Intelligent. Lovely missus who is far too good for him. Proper Gooner. Gets his round in. Couldn't say a bad thing about him.

So can someone let me know what the subtext is that explains his refusal to believe that Russia could do something like this?
    From what i can gather, he hasn't said that they couldn't have something to do with this, just wants more proof than currently is being provided.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar