Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amusing CL draw

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    How have Milan become crap? I mean, is this a short term thing or have they been crap for a while?
    Deteriorated badly when Berlusconi stopped bankrolling them, let players get old (well kept players until they were too old) then the Chinese who have come in have spend ****loads of money on very ordinary players. This was actually their first season in Europe for four years

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Deteriorated badly when Berlusconi stopped bankrolling them, let players get old (well kept players until they were too old) then the Chinese who have come in have spend ****loads of money on very ordinary players. This was actually their first season in Europe for four years
    The Chinese? Oh dear.....

Didn't stop their fans making a racket last night. Admirable. I would suggest that we should not moan so much and get behind the club if I wasnt a miserable, cynical, overly critical **** of a fan myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The Chinese? Oh dear.....

Didn't stop their fans making a racket last night. Admirable. I would suggest that we should not moan so much and get behind the club if I wasnt a miserable, cynical, overly critical **** of a fan myself.
    At least you realise it, p