Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BreakfastWIMB: Teensy bit hungover this morning, drive to work took no time, so I go

BreakfastWIMB: Teensy bit hungover this morning, drive to work took no time, so I go

to the McDonald's in Dartford with the intention of having a Sausage & Egg McMuffin. However, when perusing the options, I see a Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel and - on a whim - go for that instead.

Report: Not bad. However, for some reason they've opted for the weird omelette sh1t rather than an actual egg. One the plus side, however, there seems to be more cheese than on the McMuffin. The bagel itself holds together well and has a pleasant texture. Also, unlike the muffin, all those bits of semolina sh1t don't fall off it. However, the hole in the middle means melty cheese and grease escape, making it unwieldy and messy to handle for the unwary. Napkins essential.

Summary: The Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel: Is it better than the McMuffin? No, not quite.
    Is it worth an occasional foray for the sake of variety? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Summary: The Sausage, Egg & Cheese Bagel: Is it better than the McMuffin? No, not quite.
    Is it worth an occasional foray for the sake of variety? Absolutely.
    Deviating from the S+EMcM whilst breakfasting at MacDonalds is a leeeeeeetle beeeet the folly of those who sign registers, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Deviating from the S+EMcM whilst breakfasting at MacDonalds is a leeeeeeetle beeeet the folly of those who sign registers, b
    If there weren't people like me prepared to deviate from the familiar, i, how would mankind ever progress?

If there weren't people like me prepared to deviate from the familiar, i, how would mankind ever progress?
    Mankind has progressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Mankind has progressed?
    Once upon a time there was only the Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Then there came the Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

That, my friend, is progress.

Once upon a time there was only the Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Then there came the Double Sausage & Egg McMuffin.

That, my friend, is progress.
    gpwm sir - I could do with one now

gpwm sir - I could do with one now
    are you going to try the bagel, la?

thought not.

you see, b, somethings don't need progress
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Mankind has progressed?
    Not in Dartford
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    are you going to try the bagel, la?

thought not.

you see, b, somethings don't need progress
    I doubt they have bagels in Germany, tbh. What with them killing all the Jews and everything.

I doubt they have bagels in Germany, tbh. What with them killing all the Jews and everything.
    they are a changed country, b.

they love the everyone now, with all their forrin muck food.

and stabby tendencies...