Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Our fvcking government is like melting the hell down. #USAUSA

Our fvcking government is like melting the hell down. #USAUSA

Sad times. Now we've lost McMaster. How can you fire a guy named H.R. McMaster. Coolest name ever.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Sad times. Now we've lost McMaster. How can you fire a guy named H.R. McMaster. Coolest name ever.
    Calm down, e. Remember, the leaks are real but the news is fake. The general ain't goin' nowhere #Dragoons #ToujoursPrêt
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Calm down, e. Remember, the leaks are real but the news is fake. The general ain't goin' nowhere #Dragoons #ToujoursPrêt
    Really? Well you are Mr. UN aren't you? You have secret byways, Illuminati on speed dial.

Really? Well you are Mr. UN aren't you? You have secret byways, Illuminati on speed dial.
    Didn't see that one coming, to be honest

Now the shooting's over, it's time to talk maybe.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Having said that, I don't think he's the latest leaker, rather that he may have taken the leaker with him.

Having said that, I don't think he's the latest leaker, rather that he may have taken the leaker with him.
    This government is just circling the drain. I worry though that they will pull us all down with them.

This government is just circling the drain. I worry though that they will pull us all down with them.
    Yeah? Well, as noted political scientist Scott Baio put it, "I'm from Brooklyn, President Trump is from Queens. This is what we do; we mess with people. That's it!"

Yeah? Well, as noted political scientist Scott Baio put it, "I'm from Brooklyn, President Trump is from Queens. This is what we do; we mess with people. That's it!"

Yeah well, Scott Baio hasn't exactly been tearing it up the last thirty-five years.

Yeah well, Scott Baio hasn't exactly been tearing it up the last thirty-five years.
    The Pentagon is going to build the wall, e. Makes sense to me, but who saw that coming