Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah. We did just beat Milan 5-1.

Yeah. We did just beat Milan 5-1.

That’s a pretty good result, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That’s a pretty good result, really.
    Excellent result, better than we could've hoped, I think. But that's football, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Excellent result, better than we could've hoped, I think. But that's football, I suppose.
    I would be fuming at Danny's dive if I were a Milan fan.

then again, I'm not. So fúck 'em.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I would be fuming at Danny's dive if I were a Milan fan.

then again, I'm not. So fúck 'em.
    I might be fuming, but then I'd probably look at the aggregate score and shut the fvck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I might be fuming, but then I'd probably look at the aggregate score and shut the fvck up.
    I keep reading the pen was given for Rodriguez's arm going across him but he clearly clipped his heel as well didn't he? Or was I imagining that - that was when the defender gave the clearest indication that he fouled him by throwing his arms in the air and pretending he didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I keep reading the pen was given for Rodriguez's arm going across him but he clearly clipped his heel as well didn't he? Or was I imagining that - that was when the defender gave the clearest indication that he fouled him by throwing his arms in the air and pretending he didn't
    My take is, Danny felt the arm, kicked the floor and went down like the beer sniper had taken him out on the doorsteps of a Wetherspoons at 2am
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    My take is, Danny felt the arm, kicked the floor and went down like the beer sniper had taken him out on the doorsteps of a Wetherspoons at 2am
    My take is, it's Danny Welbeck and he just fell over trying to run

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    More importantly, the 'ref' behind the goal gave the penalty. Perhaps the softest penalty in football history but at least he actually did something.

VAR probably would have given it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    My take is, it's Danny Welbeck and he just fell over trying to run
    lol about right

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    lol about right
    To be fair, running is the one thing on a football pitch that Danny is good at...