Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a pub or bar in central london or west end to watch the game tonight...

Need a pub or bar in central london or west end to watch the game tonight...

Ideally somewhere with multiple screens, but not totally trashy like a Sports Bar.

Thanks guys, you're the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Ideally somewhere with multiple screens, but not totally trashy like a Sports Bar.

any bar is likely to have the game on, not exactly short of choice are you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Monty...mate. Just put one of those blackout hoods on - if you can find one

that will accommodate your preposterously large hooter, then just run like a mad bull in any random direction and you will probably hit a pub showing the game you attention seeking poontang-hole you are!

Given your pathetic capacity for alcohol, how do you manage to get through an entire game of football in a pub without either ending up vomiting down yourself and having to be put in a taxi?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    any bar is likely to have the game on, not exactly short of choice are you
    Have you considered applying for an editorial role at Time Out?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Given your pathetic capacity for alcohol, how do you manage to get through an entire game of football in a pub without either ending up vomiting down yourself and having to be put in a taxi?
    I'm watching with Eyties - I believe they have a more laissez-faire approach to drinking and won't laugh at me if I nurse a half-pint and nibble on home-made sandwiches to line the stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    that will accommodate your preposterously large hooter, then just run like a mad bull in any random direction and you will probably hit a pub showing the game you attention seeking poontang-hole you are!
    I want a fúcking recommendation - somewhere spacious and with multiple screens, but isn't an appalling Sports Bar. Why is such a simple request greeted with such vitriol?

I’m rather favouring the bar at Claridge at present. I heartily recommend it.

They don’t have a telly, mind.

I want a fúcking recommendation - somewhere spacious and with multiple screens, but isn't an appalling Sports Bar. Why is such a simple request greeted with such vitriol?
    I'm honestly trying to think of one but struggling (I have been away a while) - probably a reason why no one watches football in the west end. Maple Leaf will have multiple screens but probably falls under your description of appalling sports bar

Have you considered applying for an editorial role at Time Out?
    OK, here is ore help, find a bar that has a great big BT sport banner outside, they will be showing the game... no need to thank me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar