Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those of you who like food and have Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You aren't going to say 'The Wall' are you?
    **** no!

Quadrophenia...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    **** no!

Quadrophenia...
    That was my guess.

Shame it's sh1t, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Or you could go to the UAE and eat buffet Mexican food while watching a proramme of 'entertainment'.
    You could, yes. And the Mexican food might be very good if the produce was of a high quality and the chef knew how to cook it.

Having said that, I don't eat buffets.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    That was my guess.

Shame it's sh1t, though.
    Obviously that is a matter of opinion. However, it certainly wouldn't work any better as a single album

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    **** no!

Quadrophenia...
    I'm never convinced by The Who. A great band who somehow managed to be less than the sum of their parts. Certainly their reach exceeded their grasp - due to Townshend being a pretentious tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I suspect food is more important to the OP than you. Mexican food is a good reason to go to Mexico. Repeatedly.
    But... Is it ? I quite enjoy Mexican food but it always smacks of the Billy Connolly skit about it all tasting the same, just folded in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    But... Is it ? I quite enjoy Mexican food but it always smacks of the Billy Connolly skit about it all tasting the same, just folded in different ways.
    That's Tex-Mex food, which is what you has mostly get in Mexican restaurants in this country. It is an abomination. Actual Mexican food - particularly that which one gets on the West Coast - is delicious.

That's Tex-Mex food, which is what you has mostly get in Mexican restaurants in this country. It is an abomination. Actual Mexican food - particularly that which one gets on the West Coast - is delicious.
    I once had the misfortune of crossing the border and passing through Tijuana, then stopping at Rosarito. The place seemed more than a bit dodgy from albeit brief perspective. An overnight stop ensued. I can't speak much for the local cuisine but I wasn't convinced I'd want to spend a huge amount of time re-visiting.
    Rick Steins recent travails certainly proved there was far more to mexico than baja.

Love Netflix...no more tv licence

I'm never convinced by The Who. A great band who somehow managed to be less than the sum of their parts. Certainly their reach exceeded their grasp - due to Townshend being a pretentious tosser.
    I always though they were not quite pretentious enough most of the time. Actually sitting down. And listening to Quadrophenia as an album (not the soundtrack) I realised it is different to most of their stuff. It really works.