Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those of you who like food and have Netflix

Those of you who like food and have Netflix

Ugly Delicious

First one was on pizza and I noticed with great interest a chap in Naples showing how to eat a pizza properly, with your hands.

Note to Charles, don't watch. The whole point of the series is that food can be, and is, wonderful everywhere in the world regardless of origin.

Oh, and second one is on tacos and I defy anyone to watch it and not want to go to Mexico to eat Mexican food.

Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Oh, and second one is on tacos and I defy anyone to watch it and not want to go to Mexico to eat Mexican food.

Yum.
    Make your mind up, your first post says food can be wonderful anywhere and then you say the second one will make you want to go to Mexico.... food is not the reason why I would want to go on holiday anywhere
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Make your mind up, your first post says food can be wonderful anywhere and then you say the second one will make you want to go to Mexico.... food is not the reason why I would want to go on holiday anywhere
    I suspect food is more important to the OP than you. Mexican food is a good reason to go to Mexico. Repeatedly.

Yum.
    Or you could go to the UAE and eat buffet Mexican food while watching a proramme of 'entertainment'.

Ugly Delicious

First one was on pizza and I noticed with great interest a chap in Naples showing how to eat a pizza properly, with your hands.

Note to Charles, don't watch. The whole point of the series is that food can be, and is, wonderful everywhere in the world regardless of origin.
    I shall continue to eat pizza with a knife and fork if it is all the same to some bloke I have never heard of.

I did put a burger down mid-meal the other day, upside down. You would have been proud of me.

It was a vegan burger....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I shall continue to eat pizza with a knife and fork if it is all the same to some bloke I have never heard of.

I did put a burger down mid-meal the other day, upside down. You would have been proud of me.

It was a vegan burger....
    How can you eat pizza if you're a vegan? What of God's honest Mozzarella?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can, it just isnt very nice/worth having. My point was that if I do eat pizza, it will be with a knife and fork.

Fake mozzarella isnt great....

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oooh, oooh! I thought of a double album that doesnt conform to you rule.

It isnt a compilation, or a live album. It is however, to some extent a (shudder) concept album. British. Became a film. Is a brilliant album and simplywouldnt have worked as a single.

Can you guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oooh, oooh! I thought of a double album that doesnt conform to you rule.

It isnt a compilation, or a live album. It is however, to some extent a (shudder) concept album. British. Became a film. Is a brilliant album and simplywouldnt have worked as a single.

Can you guess?
    You aren't going to say 'The Wall' are you?