Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expelling Russian hoods - just like the good old days

Expelling Russian hoods - just like the good old days

We'll have to get Smiley out of retirement at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sir Humphrey lives on

Yeah but May bottled it. Expelling the oligarchs and seizing assets would have been my choice, especially Abramovich.

They will expel a few of ours and deny the whole thing and nothing will change.

Pathetic.

Burney "We'll have to get Smiley out of retirement at this rate."

He IS coming out of retirement
    Set to take over at Southampton
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Corbyn taking the 'it's all the UK's fault anyway' line. He's like a netto jorge, but less footbasll hipsterish.

Honestly, why do these people hate their own country quite so much?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Expelling the oligarchs and seizing assets would have been my choice, especially Abramovich.
    **** me, half of London could be reclaimed.

I have a friend who works on building projects for Russian clients. One geezer bought a whole row of houses in Belgravia. Asked the remaining one owner in the middle of the row to 'name their price' for their house. Bought it. Gutted the lot of them and is now 'redeveloping' them :moneylaundering:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    **** me, half of London could be reclaimed.

I have a friend who works on building projects for Russian clients. One geezer bought a whole row of houses in Belgravia. Asked the remaining one owner in the middle of the row to 'name their price' for their house. Bought it. Gutted the lot of them and is now 'redeveloping' them :moneylaundering:
    The question is, what is actually wrong with money laundering? As I see it, it puts the money back into circulation, which is good for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The question is, what is actually wrong with money laundering? As I see it, it puts the money back into circulation, which is good for everyone.
    Apparently most of the builders who work on the projects are not actually Latvians and Lithuanians but Russians. Apparently they cost a fortune as the money paid to the intermediary construction company is astronomical. This intermediary construction company is usually owned by the very same person who owns the property. I assume the cash generated by the redevelopment disappears out of the UK as, ultimately, the cash generated by the sale of the house.

I suppose you get a better ROI on London property than interest from a bank for your clean money...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not much other than allowing criminals to reap the rewards for their illegal efforts. Who could possibly object to that?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Not much other than allowing criminals to reap the rewards for their illegal efforts. Who could possibly object to that?
    He's a used car salesman, he only deals with cash in hand, no questions asked
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar