Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This could get interesting.........

This could get interesting.........

This is the obvious response. Putin is a gangster. Gangsters work in two ways: intimidation and patronage. If you damage the latter, all that's left is the former, which is not a long terms strategy.

And if it fvcks Chelsea, so much the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the obvious response. Putin is a gangster. Gangsters work in two ways: intimidation and patronage. If you damage the latter, all that's left is the former, which is not a long terms strategy.

And if it fvcks Chelsea, so much the better.
    Fair play to Syed, one of the few that has consistently written that RA is a crook. I expect he looks around nervously every time he leaves the house, mind

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Fair play to Syed, one of the few that has consistently written that RA is a crook. I expect he looks around nervously every time he leaves the house, mind
    Yup. You can bet huge numbers of football pundits will be queuing up to say that politics has no place in football in relation to this and the World Cup. The venal cvnts.
    Last edited by Burney; 03-14-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He looks around nervously most of the time tbf