Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's what I want to know about Hawking's death: when did they turn off his voice?

Here's what I want to know about Hawking's death: when did they turn off his voice?

Did they wait until he'd pegged out in case he wanted to tap out some last words or just think 'fvck it' and switch it off ages ago?

Also, who gets his kit? That must be worth a few bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did they wait until he'd pegged out in case he wanted to tap out some last words or just think 'fvck it' and switch it off ages ago?

Will obviously be left to his wife... she will now get it revamped with a higher top speed and a new voice
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Will obviously be left to his wife... she will now get it revamped with a higher top speed and a new voice
    His chair must ming, though. It'd need re-upholstering.

Can we now all admit that he was the dullest bloke who ever lived? The sound of that voice could instantly send me to sleep, which is ironic, since it was hardly mellifluous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Can we now all admit that he was the dullest bloke who ever lived? The sound of that voice could instantly send me to sleep, which is ironic, since it was hardly mellifluous.
    As far as I can make out, he just talked a load of old b0llocks about space stuff that doesn't even matter. He didn't invent anything or increase the sum of human happiness particularly. Good fvcking riddance imo. Freeloading raspberry cvnt.

I have often wondered why he never had more fun with it. Indian accent one day, Jamaican the next.

As far as I can make out, he just talked a load of old b0llocks about space stuff that doesn't even matter. He didn't invent anything or increase the sum of human happiness particularly. Good fvcking riddance imo. Freeloading raspberry cvnt.
    Harsh but fair. Needed saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I have often wondered why he never had more fun with it. Indian accent one day, Jamaican the next.
    No sense of humour. Boring ****.

No sense of humour. Boring ****.
    Harsh, he had a very good sense of humour by all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Harsh, he had a very good sense of humour by all accounts.
    Tedious lefty, p. (Him, not you.)