Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast_wimb

^^
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What a lovely morning.

Woke up, trolled some Logan Paul fans on YouTube about his upcoming fight with KSI, read the racing post and then had Scrambled Eggs, Gluten free toast and a couple of sides of Brocolli and Avocado. Washed down with Grapefruit juice.

What have you had this morning.

I've had it up to here today.

I'm planning my strategy for how I will f*ck up my boss's attempts to move my teams to a sh*tty location in SE London along with the company's operations department while all of the rest of my department stay in the city. The good thing is that there had been no announcement yet but my boss does not know that I know his plans as he has been telling his mates while out drinking. Ironically... They are all staying even though they have more to do with the operations department than any of my teams do.

Nothing is final until it is final but I am doing my own head in arming my corner for the inevitable fight.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post

I'm planning my strategy for how I will f*ck up my boss's attempts to move my teams to a sh*tty location in SE London along with the company's operations department while all of the rest of my department stay in the city. The good thing is that there had been no announcement yet but my boss does not know that I know his plans as he has been telling his mates while out drinking. Ironically... They are all staying even though they have more to do with the operations department than any of my teams do.

Nothing is final until it is final but I am doing my own head in arming my corner for the inevitable fight.
    Look on the bright side, you could meet up with Bueno for a lunch time pint. or six
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That would be a meeting of mind
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post

Good luck with this project Alberto

Good luck with this project Alberto
    I am very unhappy about the slighting reference to SE London, tbh. I have reported Alberto to the mods and, as a mod, I have found him guilty of a hate crime.

What a lovely morning.

Woke up, trolled some Logan Paul fans on YouTube about his upcoming fight with KSI, read the racing post and then had Scrambled Eggs, Gluten free toast and a couple of sides of Brocolli and Avocado. Washed down with Grapefruit juice.

What have you had this morning.
    Coffee, served in the French manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am very unhappy about the slighting reference to SE London, tbh. I have reported Alberto to the mods and, as a mod, I have found him guilty of a hate crime.

I have nothing personal against SE London in general, just that this particular site is ****.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Today I had home made fish cakes (no dip or sauce because I’m cutting) with a side of side of spinach.

Washed down with a Coke Zero.

For lunch I’m having McDonalds chicken nuggets without the nuggets because I’m cutting.

With a side of tuna steak and broccoli.

Today I had home made fish cakes (no dip or sauce because I’m cutting) with a side of side of spinach.

Washed down with a Coke Zero.

For lunch I’m having McDonalds chicken nuggets without the nuggets because I’m cutting.

With a side of tuna steak and broccoli.
    What sort of lunatic has spinach or broccoli or avocado for breakfast? Or Coke Zero for that matter.

Madness imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”