Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Always a sad night when Utd go out of the European Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Pogba
    Alexis "The chance to play in this historic stadium and to work with Jose Mourinho was something I could not turn down" Sanchez
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    70% of games that finish 0-0 in the first leg get won by the away side in the second leg

I always believed that playing the 1st leg at home is always more of an advantage.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I always believed that playing the 1st leg at home is always more of an advantage.
    Depends what the score is, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That's long enough I think
    It was odd how little credit Sevilla got from Lineker and co. I thought they passed the ball bloody well.

Scholes and Ferdinand can't stand Mourinho

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was odd how little credit Sevilla got from Lineker and co. I thought they passed the ball bloody well.

Man U had about 5 shots on target over 2 legs...... Sevilla had over 40 shots (not sure how many on target) .... now just need us not to **** up on Thursday
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Nzongi was class...reminded me Gilberto with more a bit more mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Pogba
    Sanchez

Now holds the record in the PL, FA Cup & CL for losing the ball most often LOOOOOOOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Sanchez

Now holds the record in the PL, FA Cup & CL for losing the ball most often LOOOOOOOOOL
    Last night apparently it was somewhere around 40 times mark. Is that even possible?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Last night apparently it was somewhere around 40 times mark. Is that even possible?
    43 apparently, I only watched the last 20 minutes and must have seen him do it at least 10x

I still think he'll probably come good for them, but I'm still going to enjoy his troubles until he does

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Quite like that Benega chap. Do you think Munsilunt could persuade him to join The Arsenal? See also: N'Zonzi.