Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Blimey, the air in the UK really doesn't seem to agree

Blimey, the air in the UK really doesn't seem to agree

with Russian exiles. Another one has keeled over for no good reason.

No doubt some wicked people will leap to conclusions and blame lovely cuddly Vlad

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

No doubt some wicked people will leap to conclusions and blame lovely cuddly Vlad
    Just seen that.

Police and Government praying for natural causes.

Although, the fact he was matey with Boris Berezovsky and always said it was never suicide that got him, does make it more than a little suspicious......
    Last edited by PSRB; 03-13-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I note that Ash has gone fairly dark today. He's clearly had his orders from Karla at Moscow Centre and is busy burning his codebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I note that Ash has gone fairly dark today. He's clearly had his orders from Karla at Moscow Centre and is busy burning his codebooks.
    That won't help him, I'm afraid. There's always copies of copies of everything

#Pray4A
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That won't help him, I'm afraid. There's always copies of copies of everything

#Pray4A
    Control predicted all this sh!t be coming down and we didn't listen to the old bat.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Control predicted all this sh!t be coming down and we didn't listen to the old bat.
    Are you insane, mate?